How to Flash latest Samsung GALAXY S3 Jelly Bean 4.1 ROM XXDLI5 [Tutorial + Download]
[Photos, Price & Specs] Samsung Officially announces Galaxy Note 5 with 4GB RAM and ultra-sleek body
A New Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM leaked today for the Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 with some bug fixes and even Smoother UI, Here is the flashing Instructions if you want to try it out on your Galaxy S3 while you are waiting for the Official OTA.
XXDLI5 Firmware Details
Android Version: 4.1.1 JRO03C Jelly Bean
Build Date: 9th,September 2012
Jelly Bean Flashing Instructions:
- Download JB file: I9300XXDLI5_I9300OXADLI5_I9300XXDLI5_BTU.zip
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 included in the firmware package file
- Restart phone in download mode by holding "Home+power+vol down" buttons
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add I9300XXDLI5_I9300OXADLI5_I9300XXDLI5_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash and wait for a few minutes
- When Flashing is DONE, your device will restart.