ROOT Any HTC Devices - HTC Quick Root v1.1.13
[Photos, Price & Specs] Samsung Officially announces Galaxy Note 5 with 4GB RAM and ultra-sleek body
HTC Quick Root - For ALL HTC Devices
Here is my One Click Root and UnRoot solution for ALL HTC Devices.
Note that the Insecure Boot.img method is for all devices but requires S-OFF and your Insecure Boot.img MUST have 'ro.secure' set to '0' and not use a patched adbd binary.
The Universal Exploit should work for all devices as long as you are running a FULL Stock ROM including recovery.
The Universal Exploit WILL however fail if it has been patched by HTC on the Stock ROM you are using.
- Root Using Insecure 'Boot.img' (S-OFF Only) or Universal Exploit. (S-ON / S-OFF)
- Option to Flash 'HBOOT' Image after Rooting, even if your device is 'S-ON'!
- Verify MD5 Checksum of 'HBOOT' Image after backing up and after flashing.
- Unroot Device by Patching 'adbd' binary as Insecure.
- Root Tools to Clear Battery Stats and Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot device to any mode after Rooting.
- Execute Reboot commands independantly.
- Thorough Error Checking and Stable ADB Framework implementation.
- Includes BusyBox v1.20.2 and SuperSU v0.96
HTC_QuickRoot_1.1.13_Release.zip - (1.61 MB, 52090 views)
All Credits goes to lyriquidperfection from XDA-Developers