Samsung GALAXY Note II Android 4.1.2 firmware Pre-release [Change-log, Screenshots]
[Firmware Download] Official Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is Rolling-out to Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 LTE and Wi-Fi
[APK Download] Google Play Store v5.5.11 with Popular Reviews Bubble and Circular Animation To Page Transitions
Today, A Pre-release test ROM for the Samsung GALAXY Note II has been leaked from Samsung R&D center, Showing the what's Samsung is preparing for the Android 4.1.2 Update for the Note II. The firmware has a build number N7100XXDLJ2.
Remember, this a Pre-release and Samsung is currently testing it, the Official Android 4.1.2 Update will start Rolling-out in the upcoming weeks to all Galaxy Note II N7100 users very soon, Check the update video & screenshots below.
Note II Android 4.1.2 Update Change-log :
• New ink effect Animation on the lock-screen (see video on end of the page).
• New Group Cast application.
• Updated notification toggles.
• Customizable Notification panel.
• Swype-like continuous input for Samsung Keyboard.