Samsung Galaxy S Official 2.3.5 Update Released to UK [Change-log and Screenshots]
While Samsung Users are Waiting for the Android 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwhich Update by 2012, which Google has just released its Source Code, Samsung has pushed her first Official Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread Update throught KIES as we announced before that the Update is coming on Q4,2011 and here we are, Just in time for UK users!
Phone: Galaxy S GT-I9000
Firmware Version: 2.3.5
Baseband Version: I9000XXJVT
Kernel Version: 126.96.36.199-I9000XXJVT-CL617736
The Update Came with Many Improvements, Including:
- Bringing the latest Android Gingerbread Version 2.3.5
- Animation shadow at end of any list while you scrolling.
- Messages App is faster on Start-up time, Opening SMS or sending SMS.
- Battery life and power consumtion slightly improved
- Performance Improvement.
- Some System Apps Bugs fixed.
- Home screen hang bug fixed.
- Market Apps are running more smoothly (Games, Editors... etc)
- Improved picker Widget
- Main Camera Enchances