The Next generation of the Galaxy X Cover coming soon
[Firmware Download] Official Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is Rolling-out to Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 LTE and Wi-Fi
[APK Download] Google Play Store v5.5.11 with Popular Reviews Bubble and Circular Animation To Page Transitions
According to SamMobile, the second generation of Samsung Galaxy X Cover will be shown off at Mobile World Congress 2013 in Spain. The Galaxy X Cover 2 will come with 2 colors, the Titan Gray and the Black/Red.
The Galaxy Xcover 2 will run Android Jelly Bean (version 4.1 or 4.2) and, like its predecessor, it's going to be dustproof and waterproof. Other features: 4 inch WVGA display, HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 4GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, and a 1,700 mAh battery. The handset seemingly measures 130.5 × 67.7 × 11.9 mm, and weighs 148 grams.
The listed specs is as follows.
- Code name: Skomer
- Android: version 4.1 / 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Official name: GALAXY X Cover 2
- Product codes: GT-S7110
- Battery: 1700 mAh
- Dimension: 130.5×67.7×11.9mm , 148 gram.
- Display: 4" TFT 480×800 WVGA
- GSM networks: EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
- Camera 5 Megapixel (BACK)
- Camera 0.3 megapixel (FRONT)
- 4GB intern + microSD (up to 32GB)
- Connections: BT 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS