Celebrate Google Play's second birthday with this goodie bag of great deals! Be their guest and join the storewide party by picking up these limited-time gifts, from movies and music to exclusive offers on apps, games and e-books. Enjoy!
You'll find an assortment of apps, music, books, and movies, but don't expect amazing deals. Most of the apps are offering discounts on in-app purchases. Although, you can play as a bugdroid in Badlands now, which it worthy of celebration all by itself. Google is also knocking a few bucks off some movies, albums, and books.
Check out the link below for more information
Have you ever typed something and then accidentally erased it? Written down something important and couldn't find it again? App crashed and lost everything you wrote? With your own Type Machine, that's no problem. Type Machine saves everything you type in every app. Open it at any time to find old entries. Filter them by app. Drag the history slider to see what you typed letter by letter. Tap to copy. Never lose a piece of text again!
- ✔ Completely automatic and seamless. Logs everything from every native Android app.
- ✔ Stays out of the way until you need it. Simple to use when you do. Brings global undo to Android.
- ✔ Safe and private. No unnecessary permissions. Allows you to set a PIN lock on the history list. Automatic deletion of old entries.
- ✔ Configurable blacklist for apps. Type Machine won't collect what you don't want it to.
- ✔ Tablet-friendly user interface.
Viber has released a new update for the Android version of the app. v4.2 brings with it some useful new features, most importantly call blocking.
With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. More than 200 million Viber users text, call, and send photo and video messages worldwide over Wifi or 3G - for free. Viber Out can be used to make calls to non-Viber mobile and landline numbers at low rates. Viber is available for many smartphones and platforms.
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, videos, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Groups with up to 100 participants
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market, making messaging fun!
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Google pushed an update to Gmail for Android which brought several welcome new features to the table. They include vacation auto responders, enhanced attachment functionality, as well as the ability to print straight from your device's email client.
In addition to photos and videos, you can send attachments-documents, PDFs, zip files-of any type. You can also print hard copies of your emails if you're using Android 4.4 KitKat. And finally, you'll notice enhanced performance of the app on low memory devices as part of Project Svelte.
Check it out and let me know what you think about these new features.
New Facebook feature which was spotted with a couple of users showing them when their online buddies were on web or mobile versions of Facebook. I was relayed through Facebook it's an evaluation. Now, Facebook states it's getting folded out globally.
As we mentioned yesterday, we think that Facebook is working on enhancing its messaging services as a way to keep the service evolving, and catching the attention of those who may not be using it as much as they could be to communicate.
This is also about Facebook shifting around where it gives you information: it already provides some of this detail but in a different way: today if a user is sending a message from a mobile device, the recipient can see that detail on the message itself. Add "mobile" or "desktop" into the status window preempts that.