PMP CERTIFICATION COURSE
PMP CERTIFICATION COURSE
There is a wealth of certification training course options available online but if you are actually looking to upskill your knowledge, you have come to the right place. In this article we will talk specifically about Pmp certification course on Knowledgehut Edge and what all it has to offer to you. Let's dive in:
I. PMP Certification Training Course
PMP Certification Training is a comprehensive PMP exam preparation course aligned with PMI's 2021 curriculum that prepares you with its more than 220,000 professionally trained tutors to help you pass the 2021 PMP® Exam on your very first attempt.
This comprehensive training course offers to you the best learning practices on complex project management topics tested in line with the latest version of 2021 Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam objectives and the 6th Edition of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge® (PMBOK® Guide).
The aim of providing this comprehensive certification course is to instill in you both the knowledge and confidence in a way that you understand the concept in a refined manner and be well equipped with the required skills to design, organize, execute, and drive project success in any industry, regardless of the project size or its complexity.
It is to note that the PMP exam pattern changed early in the month of January 2021 in order to meet the growing need for more diverse project management skills and approaches. Keeping that in mind, this training course is improvised according to the dynamic pattern of exam and will mainly focus on three new domains of People, Process and Business Environment, spanning the entire value delivery spectrum, including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches.
Some of the key highlights of this course are as listed below:
Everything that the PMP certification has to offer and beyond is listed below as the key highlights of this course:
- Team building: Define team ground rules, build a shared understanding, engage, and support virtual teams, and more.
- Negotiating project agreements: Learn how to negotiate project agreements and empower team members and stakeholders.
- Managing conflict: Learn to manage conflict, lead a team, support team performance, and ensure that team members and stakeholders are adequately trained.
- Choosing the right project methodology: Learn to select the appropriate method to carry out the project, plan and manage scope, budget, and resources.
- Managing risks: Learn how to engage stakeholders, manage, and plan scope, assess and manage risk, and more.
- Project Governance: Learn how to manage project changes, determine appropriate project methods and practices, establish project governance and more.
- Delivering Business Value: Learn how to execute projects with the urgency required to deliver business value, manage communications and risks, and engage stakeholders.
- Managing Compliances: Learn how to manage compliances, deliver project benefits and value.
- Continuous Process Improvement: Evaluate and address internal and external business environment changes and employ continuous process improvement.
- Project Continuity: Manage project changes and issues and ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity.
- Emotional Intelligence: Learn how to keep the team on track including managing conflicts, collaborating with stakeholders, and applying emotional intelligence to promote performance.
- Business Analysis: Learn how to evaluate business and environment changes to support organizational change and improvement.
II. Why go for PMP Certification Course
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a designation offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to practitioners who demonstrate their understanding by passing the exam and seeks to validate their expertise as a project management professional. KnowledgeHut is a Premier Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI.
The profession of project management has recently become one of the hottest jobs, not only in the tech market, but across various industries. Not to mention, this demand for project managers is upsurging than the demand for workers in other occupations and it is projected that by 2027, 88 million individuals will need to be skilled into project management-oriented roles.
With more than 1 million Pmp certification course holders worldwide, the median salary for PMP holders across the world is 22% higher than what their non-certified peer earn. Having said that, the PMP® certification can lend a helping hand to help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries.
III. About The KnowledgeHut Edge
At KnowledgeHut Edge you get all the benefits of getting a hand-on experience and skills on your desired course. Some of the benefits you can avail on KnowledgeHut Edge are:
- Experiential Workshops
Activities, team-based exercises, practical case studies, and high energy workshops with experiential learning is available here.
- PMP Exam Application Assistance
You get expert guidance on PMI® registration, its membership, and review and submission procedure of your PMP® exam application is also assisted by experts.
- PMP Exam Success Formula
Mock exams, PMI's digital resources, and theoretical and practical learning is backed at this platform by 2021 exam tips.
- Certification Journey Support
From enrolling to certification, KnowledgeHut has your back at any step of PMP® certification.
- Free Refresher Course
If you have completed your training yet have to take the exam, then you can avail a free Refresher Course which is valid for a year.
- Exclusive Post-Training Sessions
It provides you six months exclusive sessions of post-training mentor guidance to overcome challenges in your project management career.
IV. Final Thoughts
This certification course will help you grow your project management skills to next level and achieve your top dream. There are no prerequisites to attend the PMP certification training. There are very specific eligibility requirements concerning educational background (diploma, degree, master's or global equivalent), project management experience and project management education to qualify for the PMP exam.
So, let's keep every other thing waiting and grab this lucrative opportunity to build your Project Management skills as per growing demands of this industry, get PMI® certified and be sure to capitalize on the high demand across industries.