YouMobile on Facebook YouMobile on Google+ Follow YouMobile on Twitter

Samsung Galaxy S4 Catches fire under a Pillow of a 13 year-old girl [Video]

26 July, 2014 Samsung

Samsung S4

 

A bad advertising on Fox News for Samsung caused by a 13 years-old Texas girl, who kept her Samsung Galaxy S4 under her pillow, was awoken by the smell of something burning. Unfortunately, it was her Samsung Galaxy S4 that was the source of the acrid smelling smoke. The S4 burned completely and the battery melted down too.

 

The cause of the fire? The Tolfree family blames a replacement battery for the incident. There was no word on whether the replacement cell was an authorized replacement. Last year, there was a series of incidents that took place where Apple iPhone and Apple iPad users received shocks (at least one was fatal), supposedly from the use of unauthorized third party battery chargers.

 

 

"Covering the device with bedding, your body, thick clothing or any other materials that significantly affect air flow may affect the performance of the phone and poses a possible risk of fire or explosion, which could lead to serious bodily injuries or damage to property." - Samsung warning on included Safety Notes.

 

 

Video [YouTube]

 


Please Follow Our Community Guidelines or your comments will get deleted or blocked
Description

youmobileorg
Posts: 4864





© 2018 YouMobile Inc. All rights reserved