Verizon Cloud is a free service that backs up your photos, videos, music, documents, text messages, and more to secure cloud storage, so you don't need to lose your important content if you lose your phone. It even makes sure nothing gets left behind when you move to a new phone.
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Keep your phone's content safe and secure in your own private cloud storage
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, on any compatible device, your PC or the web
• Sync photos, videos, and more from Verizon Cloud to your device, and then share that synched content with your friends and family
• Backup content from your PC or Mac's harddrive to your Verizon Cloud using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices.
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer over to Verizon Cloud.
Verizon Cloud is so far compatible only with these Android devices:
- Motorola Droid X
- Motorola Droid X 2
- Motorola Droid 2 Global
- HTC Thunderbolt
- HTC Incredible
- HTC Incredible 2
- Samsung Droid Charge
- Samsung Fascinate
- Motorola Droid Xyboard 8.2" Tablet
- Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1" Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Source: Google Play Store