Japanese predominant mobile phone operator NTT DOCOMO today announced its 2013 spring lineup of 12 models that will launch in sequence beginning on January 25. The lineup includes 11 smartphones and tablets, and one mobile Wi-Fi router. Some of the models included: Fujitsu ARROWS X F-02E, Sharp Aquos Phone EX and the Huawei dtab
Major features of new phone offerings include:
- First DOCOMO smartphones capable of full-HD for superb high-definition video.
- Compatible with DOCOMO's XiTM ("crossy") LTE service for max. downlink of 112.5 Mbps (some areas), the fastest LTE connection in Japan as of January 21.
- A large selection of models featuring quad-core CPUs for increased enjoyment of mobile games and videos.
- Many models running on AndroidTM 4.1.
- Large-capacity batteries (2,000mAh or more) for power-thirsty users.
- Smartphone model with special safety and security features for preteens.
For press release: see links below.