Box, is giving away 50GB of free cloud storage. It's only for new users, so go sign up with a new email and you are good to go.
Box allows you to do all these things and more! Box OneCloud is our ecosystem of apps where you can annotate, e-sign and do more with your favorite productivity apps. More than 120,000 companies - including 92% of the FORTUNE 500, rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing.
What's in this version:
- 2.0.2: Minor bug fix for shared link handling
- Previews of documents are now rendered right in the app so you can see your files without opening them!
- Ability to download and save whole folders for offline use (store in encrypted cache)
- Brand new transfer manager
- App handles shared link URLs
- File and folder descriptions are now viewable and editable
Instabridge is the simplest way to use and share Wi-Fi. If you're connected to a network, you can invite any of your friends to join the network without having to locate and type in the password. If you decide you don't want them on your network anymore, you can remove them. Pretty cool huh?
Use your friends' Wi-Fi and let them use yours. Surf faster, use less battery, here are the features:
- ✓ Never ask for a friend's Wi-Fi password again
- ✓ Give or revoke access to your home wifi with the click of a button
- ✓ Wi-Fi passwords synced between your tablet and smartphone
- ✓ Access community hotspots everywhere
- ✓ 100% free
Rovio has released a new Angry Birds game called Angry Birds Friends. It has Facebook integration and focuses more on playing with friends than playing alone. If you haven't tried it yet, we've taken a closer look to show you what it's all about.
In this FREE new game, you can use your phone to challenge your Facebook friends for the title of ultimate pig popper and bird flinger! Play in weekly tournaments with your friends and see if you can snag the coveted bronze, silver and gold trophies. Plus, gather daily rewards, send and receive gifts, and brag about your accomplishments! And if you're playing Angry Birds Friends on Facebook, your tournament progress will automatically be updated, so you can continue playing wherever you are!
- - Tournaments with new levels every week!
- - Challenge your Facebook friends for bronze, silver, and gold trophies!
- - Brag, send gifts, and invite your Facebook friends to play!
- - Four classic power-ups, plus one exclusive to Angry Birds Friends on mobile!
- - Daily rewards!
- - Free bird-coins just for completing the tutorial!
- - Syncs automatically with your game on Facebook!
Finding a Facebook friend for a benefits-only rendezvous is now more convenient than ever with the hump day release of the Bang With Friends mobile apps for iPhone and Android.
Bang With Friends app help Facebook members discreetly facilitate hook-ups from their smartphones.
- 1. Sign in with Facebook: So you can see your friends (don't worry - it's discreet)!
- 2. Pick the friends you want to Bang: We will only show your friends that you're interested if they are too!
- 3. Message Each Other: Once we know you're both down, we'll send you both an email - when and where is up to you!
- 4. B-a-n-g: Yup, that's right. Slow, fast, rough, or soft you decide how it goes. Stay safe!
Link: Google Play Store
New Facebook feature which was spotted with a couple of users showing them when their online buddies were on web or mobile versions of Facebook. I was relayed through Facebook it's an evaluation. Now, Facebook states it's getting folded out globally.
As we mentioned yesterday, we think that Facebook is working on enhancing its messaging services as a way to keep the service evolving, and catching the attention of those who may not be using it as much as they could be to communicate.
This is also about Facebook shifting around where it gives you information: it already provides some of this detail but in a different way: today if a user is sending a message from a mobile device, the recipient can see that detail on the message itself. Add "mobile" or "desktop" into the status window preempts that.