Sprint, also the the Now network will begin offering Galaxy S4 on April 27th for the price of $249.99 with a two-year contract agreement. However, if you're willing to cancel your current provider and carry your phone number to Sprint, you will get additional $100 credit, bringing the price down to $150. You'll be able to pre-order the device directly from Sprint beginning tomorrow.
Manufactured by Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile), Galaxy S 4 is powered by AndroidTM 4.2.2, Jelly Bean, boasts a brilliant 5-inch full HD Super AMOLEDTM touchscreen, 1.9GHz quad-core processor and access to the Sprint 4G LTE network. It also offers Multi Window, which allows the use of two apps side-by-side.
Galaxy S 4 is the perfect device for vividly capturing life's most important moments by featuring dual cameras: a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and 2-megapixel front-facing camera with a Dual Camera function allowing simultaneous use of both cameras. Galaxy S 4 is loaded with several innovative capabilities:
- Drama Shot captures a progressive event, like a baby's first steps or a basketball player's slam dunk, in one frame
- Eraser Shot removes unwanted objects or people from an otherwise perfect picture
- Live Filters allow an individual to see how a picture will look - on both the camera and camcorder - before the photo is taken
- Story AlbumTM compiles photos with location and weather information to create the most comprehensive and personalized memory book
Galaxy S 4 adds new touchless navigation with innovative features that detect face, voice and motions to enable screen control.
- Air ViewTM lets the user preview emails, photos in the gallery, or even the stories in Flipboard by hovering a finger over the screen.
- Smart Pause pauses a video by looking away from the screen.
- Air Gesture allows the user to answer a call or skip to the next song by waving their hand in front of the screen.
- Galaxy S 4 also features Polaris® Office to get work done using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files from almost anywhere.
Source: Sprint Press Release
Google Maps is an authority for all those who travel on the road and the Google Maps Transit is very effective for those who use public transportation. It is accurate and comprehensive and it also provides information on schedules of buses that ply on Salt Lake City Area and live train departure times on NY subway.
Other useful information that you could get using the Google Maps Transit are the estimated time of travel, estimate fare for many cities in over 25 countries in the world as well as pick-up points that you can view live.
Google Maps is available for Android devices and the iPhone and you can already try the application to see if it helps. Also, according to Google Map's Partnership Development Manager, Soufi Esmaeilzadeh's post on their blog, if you work in a transit agency, you can interact with Google to help make the service bigger and better, so that more people can benefit from the useful information that it can offer.