Tags - payment
Announced by Verizon, now qualified Verizon customers will have the opportunity to purchase phones or tablets at full retail price, but spread the cost of that device out over a 12-month period.
Here are the details:
- Full retail priced smartphone or tablet price must be a minimum of $349.99.
- Pay for the full retail priced smartphone or tablet in 12 payments.
- Finance charge of $24, which is just $2 per installment.
- Device Payment Plan customers can take advantage of Share Everything pricing and data sharing.
- First payment, including $2 finance charge, due at time of purchase. Your next payment will appear on your next Verizon Wireless bill.1
- Feel free to pay off the full balance of your new full retail priced smartphone or tablet anytime you want.
- Maximum of two open Installment Plans per customer, subject to credit approval.
- $1000 combined Installment Plan balance limit per customer.