The Galaxy S III has recently been confirmed to have been upgraded to the newest Jelly Bean with TouchWiz user interface as shown by the latest leak to come out from SamMobile. The TouchWiz UI on the Galaxy S III is said to look more useful than stock Android's, which surprised many and was met by mixed reactions from people who liked the stock and TouchWiz.
Generally, some liked the quick toggles, while some remain true stock Android fans and thought that the TouchWiz UI is "not pretty".
Voice control and notification toggles were also added, with improved "ripple effect" on the locked display and other small additions.
However, it wasn't mentioned or shown if the newest version will allow S III to have the newest photo editing app Samsung Orb or any additions/omissions on PhotoSphere. You can flash international S III (i9300) by following the instructions at SamMobile. Make sure that you have the correct version before doing so.
New enhancements in I9300XXUFMB3 FW:
- - Android 4.2.1 - JOP40D
- - Improved Ripple effect on Lockscreen
- - New Android 4.2.1 Lockscreen with widgets
- - Daydream (Settings>Display)
- - New Additions in Notification Center
- - Notifications are more actionable
- - Voice Command (Let's you control various parts of the phone using voice commands)