We want T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean update rolling out couple of days ago, it's now time for AT&T Skyrocket owners' turn to update their Galaxy S2 Skyrocket. Report by Sam Mobile, the updated either over-the-air (OTA) or via Samsung KIES.
Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
- - Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- - Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- - TouchWiz Nature UX
- - Samsung's S Cloud services
- - Improved Camera features
- - New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
- - New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- - New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
- - 2 Home screen modes
- - New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
- - Google Now
More and more users desire core Android seen only on select devices, such as the Nexus. At present, these people have reason to be thankful for because AT&T and T-Mo just announced the release of their Samsung Galaxy Note and S2 LTE Skyrocket versions that have the CyanogenMod 10.1. This ROM easily converts other user interfaces to the Android cores. Previously, the LG Optimus LTE and the Nitro HD were the first CM 10.1 ROM devices to be announced.
These nightlies will definitely up the smartphones' potential and people will really enjoy the true Android user interface. The news for the CM 10.1 ROM was announced last month with some of the Galaxy Note 2 variants, while international clients got theirs' earlier in December. This is not to say that the CM 10.1 ROM will fix ALL TouchWiz UI bugs and will not have any thereafter, but it is expected to really perk up the way people will use their smartphones.