CloudOn, the popular free mobile productivity app that gives its users access to Microsoft Office on their smartphones and tablets, was only available on iOS and for Android tablets like the Nexus 7 until now. Starting today, it's available to most Android smartphone users.
- Use Microsoft Word®, Excel® and PowerPoint® on your Android Tablet and Phone to create, review and edit documents.
- Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and SkyDrive accounts.
- View virtually any type of file, including: PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
- Share files as links or attachments via email directly from the workspace.
- Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, etc into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files.
- Use the FileSpace to see a log of all the activity on file including edits, notifications and notes.
What's in this version:
- Phone support for specific models. For a list of supported devices visit, support.cloudon.com
Link: Google Play Store