Someone is selling the unreleased BlackBerry Z10 on eBay, current bid is well over $1,500 dollars. Click below for the ebay to the auction.
Specs as follows:
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.5GHz - Snapdragon S4 Plus
- Display: 4.2", 4 point multi-touch LCD display, 1280 x 768 resolution at 356 DPI, Touch On Lens
- Camera: 8MP rear facing camera, Auto Focus, 5X digital zoom, 1080p HD video recording ・2MP front facing camera, 3X digital zoom, 720p HD video recording
- Memory: 2GB RAM ・16GB Internal Storage ・Hot Swappable microSD Slot
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n ・2.4/5GHz ・4G Mobile Hotspot
- GPS: Assisted, Autonomous, and Simultaneous GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh Removable ・Talk Time: up to 10 hours on 3G・Standby Time: up to 305 hours on 3G, up to 316 hours on 2G・Audio Playback: up to 60 hours・Video PlayBack: up to 11 hours
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: NFC ・microUSB ・microHDMI-Out ・Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
- ・4G LTE
- Size (LxWxD): 130mm x 65.6mm x 9mm
- With today's announcement of the BlackBerry 10 platform and the high-end Z10 smartphone, BlackBerry (formerly RIM) showed that it doesn't have the slightest intention to play the silly specs game. The BlackBerry Z100 will neither have an octa-core processor, nor will it feature a 5" screen. Instead, the new flagship will keep things nice and compact, while still being powerful enough in order to deliver a perfectly smooth user experience. We approve.
Amazon's resellers are selling the HTC One unlocked for whopping $799. T-Mobile's HTC One will be released on April 19, too. It can't be pre-ordered, but we know it's going to cost $99 upfront with $20 per month for two years. AT&T and Sprint are both asking $199.99 on contract. So unless you must have the Unlocked version, i wouldn't recommend it.
HTC will also introduce a Developer Edition of the One on April 19. This comes with 64GB of internal memory, unlocked SIM and unlocked bootloader, and will cost $649. You should get that instead.
HTC One is the Taiwanese company's flagship smartphone for 2013, offering lots of high-end features, including a 4.7 inch Full HD display, LTE, quad-core 1.7GHz processor, and a 4MP Ultrapixel camera.
Great news for everyone waiting to get their hands on the brand new HTC One. The 32GB unlocked HTC One is currently back in stock on the official store in USA and is available for purchase for just $574.99. Similarly, the 64GB developer edition of HTC One is available for purchase, and costs $649.99!
HTC has partnered with LetsTalk.com for fulfilling the orders. Unlocked HTC One was open for pre-order earlier this month, and there were reports of a slight delay in dispatching the two models. At the time of writing this post, both the versions are back in stock and you can directly place an order with them. Moreover, HTC is now claiming that all orders placed by 2PM PST will ship within 24 hours.
HTC One Unlocked Features
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System
- 1.7GHz Quad Core Processor
- 32GB Onboard Storage
- SIM unlocked
- Gorgeous Full Metal Body with Zero Gap Design
- Dual Audio Speakers Powered with HTC BoomSoundTM
- UltraPixel Camera with HTC ZoeTM Feature Captures Up to 20 Photos and a 3-Second Video
- Works as a TV Remote
To purchase the unlocked version of the HTC One, hit the following link. If you are more interested in the 64GB developer edition, you will find that here.
Thanks to AndroidPolice, there's currently a great deal running on eBay on the Galaxy S3 unlocked. White and red are already sold out, but the blue and black variants are still available.
If you don't plan on getting the Galaxy S4, the Galaxy S3 is the great choice for the price. Samsung Galaxy S3 is still a very capable handset that will likely continue to be well supported by Samsung over the coming months as far as software updates are concerned.
The developers are advised to get ready because Samsung on the company's open source repository has started unleashing onslaught of kernel source of Galaxy S4. It has done so beginning with the unlocked phone editions (GT-I9505 and GT-I9500) and some other variant (SGH-I337M) which is targeted to Virgin Mobile Canada. In case you may not be are, the difference between GT-19505 and GT-19500 is the chipset.19500 is the Galaxy S4 edition which is Exynos Octa-powered but there is not official date of release which is attached to it. 19505 is the variant of Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 which will be available for purchase in most of the major markets of the world before end of the month. SGH-I337M is the version of Virgin Mobile Canada.
For those in the United States, there will not benefit from any of these developments because all S4 carrier branded versions in America have their unique and separate releases of kernel source and all will run different builds of software.
this article is not available