Amazon's resellers are selling the HTC One unlocked for whopping $799. T-Mobile's HTC One will be released on April 19, too. It can't be pre-ordered, but we know it's going to cost $99 upfront with $20 per month for two years. AT&T and Sprint are both asking $199.99 on contract. So unless you must have the Unlocked version, i wouldn't recommend it.
HTC will also introduce a Developer Edition of the One on April 19. This comes with 64GB of internal memory, unlocked SIM and unlocked bootloader, and will cost $649. You should get that instead.
HTC One is the Taiwanese company's flagship smartphone for 2013, offering lots of high-end features, including a 4.7 inch Full HD display, LTE, quad-core 1.7GHz processor, and a 4MP Ultrapixel camera.
We already reported before that the Moto 360 Smartwatch was already sold-out on the Play Store in just a few hours after launch, but that was the leather band variant. If you wanted a Metal wrist band you were out of luck even if you got to the store in time Motorola released the phone with a choice of two leather bands saying it will make it available with a metal band later on.
Now however, Verizon has put the metal strap version on pre-order for $300 with a choice of Black and Silver colors. Sadly, the Black Metal version is already sold-out to, but you still have the Silver metal variant available.
The regular price is $250 so you pay a $50 premium for the metal band. That's still better than getting a metal band after the fact though, then it will be $80 extra (that puts the price of the leather band at $30).
Incase you are not familiar with the Moto 360, here are some of the cool features that will spark your interest:
- Quality craftsmanship - Finely crafted with stainless-steel, genuine leather from Horween and scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass.
- Responds to your voice - Just speak to get the info you need using the dual microphones.
- Doubles as an activity tracker - Track your steps and heart rate with a built-in pedometer and heart rate monitor.
- Works with your Android phone - Pair with most smartphones running Android 4.3 or higher.
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology - Pairs with your smartphone through the latest Bluetooth technology.
- Sensors - Include a pedometer, an ambient light sensor and an optical heart rate monitor (PPG) for versatile use.
- Mobile notifications - Let you view alerts from your device simply by looking at your wrist. A vibration option provides discreet alerts.
- Built-in microphone - Allows clear hands-free communication.
- 1.56" LCD touch screen - With Corning Gorilla Glass 3 construction, 320 x 290 resolution and 205 ppi makes navigation simple and clearly presents visuals.
- Water resistant - Moto 360 withstands both water and dust, so you don't have to worry about a splash at the pool or a little sand at the beach*. IP67 Certified.
- Stainless-steel case - With a plastic case back and a leather watch band creates a stylish, yet durable, design.
- All-day battery - Go all day and recharge on a dock at night.
- 4GB internal storage and 512MB RAM - Help ensure fast, efficient performance.
Editor in Chief