Sprint is beginning to roll out the Android 4.1.2, Jelly Bean today for the Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE customers.
The Jelly Bean update will automatically download when your Galaxy Victory is eligible for the enhanced software. Once the download is complete, you will be prompted to install the update. Your device will be disabled during the few minutes it takes to install the update, but it will be ready to use immediately afterward.
Jelly Bean offers users stunning graphical capabilities with expanded feature functionality, including:
- Google NowTM
- Expandable, actionable notifications
- Android BeamTM now lets you send photos and more.
- Widgets work like magic as you place widgets on the screen, everything else automatically moves to make room; when they're too big, widgets resize on their own.
- The update also added new capabilities to Galaxy Victory, including:
- Notifications now display full text of incoming SMS messages, and when you receive an MMS you can view full photo in the notification
- Pinch notifications to expand or collapse them
- Notifications from the same application are grouped together, and the first item is automatically expanded
- Conversational text-to-speech voice in U.S. English
- Voice typing without an Internet connection
- Manage/create Google+ Events from device
- Zagat ratings and reviews built into Google MapsTM
- Indoor walking directions integrated into Google Maps
Head into Settings > About Phone > System updates and download it.