Nokia will Release a New Mobile Phone on Nseries Family Called the (N87) which will be the First Nokia Nseries with a 12MP Camera. This Phone is Expected to be released on the 1H of 2010. and here is a picture of the Phone and some Unconfirmed specification.
Phone Specification (Not-Confirmed):
- CPU ARM 600MHz Processor & 200MB RAM
- 3.2" WVGA Capacitive Touch Screen @ Resolution of (800x480)
- 16GB Internal Mass Storage
- Slide Style with dedicated Media key
- 12.1 MP Camera with CarlZeiss Optics
- Xenon & Dual-LED Flash
- NEW! Version of Symbian S60v5 UI
- VGA Secondary Camera for Video Calls
- Wifi & Bluetooth V2.1 with EDR & A2DP
- 7.2Mbps High Speed 3G HSDPA,HSDPU
- Accelerometer Sensor for auto Rotate
- Proximity Sensor for Auto Turn-off
- Light sensor for Auto light detection
- 2 Stereo Loud speakers
- MicroSDHC 2.0 (Up to 32GB)
- Mini USB & 3.5mm Jack
Windows 8 tablets will be put through the same strict regime as Windows Phone 7 devices as to what hardware goes in them and what OEMs are allowed to put. This was to be expected from Redmond, as the company has set a goal to keep solid user experience across its different devices. Interestingly enough, Microsoft seems to be allowing both tablets and convertibles to run its tablet version of Windows 8.
Tablets running Windows 8 are reuired to have five hardware buttons: power, rotation lock, Windows Key, volume up, volume down. Note that the back, search and camera buttons from Windows Phone 7 are not included in the specs. For the Displays, the minimum native resolution required is 1366 x 768 at a depth of 32bits. Microsoft oblige OEMs to make the dimensions of the display panel to match the aspect ratio of the native resolution. However, the native resolution of the display panel can be greater than 1366 x 768 so we can Expect a Full HD 1080p Tablets to come soon enough.
Other requirement includes at least 10GB of space to be at the user disposal as well as WLAN, Bluetooth 4.0, Direct3D 10 GPU w/ WDDM 1.2 driver, camera capable of shooting 720p videos and all kinds of sensors including a light sensor, magetometer, accelerometer, gyroscope, Also USB 2.0 and stereo speakers are required.