The Motorola Moto X was released about 8 Months ago only, but Motorola is already preparing to launch its successor. The Motorola Moto X +1 .We currently don't have any expected specs or launch date but the device is confirmed to be "Coming Soon" according to @evleaks tweet.
The New name is catchy, similar to the OnePlus One device name. The Moto X +1 logo has been leaked even before the phone itself (Photo above). Motorola is in the process of being divested by Google and acquired by Lenovo, so we can expect some major changes in the Moto X +1 but it will still be the same device that deliver high-performance with stable hardware at a not-so-expensive price.
Motorola Moto X + 1: coming soon pic.twitter.com/7c8Gy16rdl— @evleaks (@evleaks) April 6, 2014
For Google Fans, April Fools' Day jokes is the best, the company has been releasing features, functions, and videos to bring a smile to users faces. Google has been doing this since 2000, and 2014 is no different as they try to one-up 2013. This year its the Pokemon Master Challenge for Google Maps. Google made a statement :
"We value employees who are risk-taking and detail-oriented, have deep technical knowledge, and can navigate through tall grass to capture wild creatures. It turns out that these skills have a lot in common with another profession-that of the Pokémon Master. With that in mind, we've worked with Pokémon and Nintendo to develop a new training tool to help people hone their Pokémon-capturing abilities using Google Maps." - Google
You can see Google Maps Pokemon challenge in action on the video below. Happy April Fools' Day!
Google published a New App AdWords Express on the Play Store, a simplified version of AdWords that makes advertising simple to set up and track without having to dedicate much effort. Tthis app can help you manage your AdWords Express account from your phone as simple as possible.
AdWords Express isn't a particularly complicated service and the app reflects that with a simple interface. Account managers will be able to create and modify ads, adjust spending, receive alerts, and check the performance of their ads.
Starting today, Google is offering more Google Drive online storage space with more affordable prices. The prices cuts are fairly significant but will get you more online storage with less cost.
With Drive, you now get 15GB Free. For 100GB you'll pay $1.99 a month, $9.99 for a terabyte, and $100.00 a month for 10TB. Also, there are additional charges for storage over 10TB as well.
Google officially released the Google Now Launcher on the Play Store and made it compatible only with Google Nexus devices and the Play Edition devices. Which means you can officially install it on the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 (2012), Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 10, Galaxy S4 GPe, HTC One GPe, Moto G GPe, Xperia Z Ultra GPe and the LG G Pad 8.3 GPe. You can Now Install directly from the Play Store which is easier to get future updates.
GNL Key Features :
- Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
- Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song (available in the US, UK, and Canada).
- Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
- Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
- Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
- Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.