If you are like me, a long time Verizon Wireless customer, you will hate to see this, Verizon Wireless has announced that they will be increasing their loyal customers' grandfathered unlimited data plans $20 per month.
Verizon has already exerted some force on this band of unlimited data resistance fighters. It stopped offering unlimited data plans in 2011, so it wouldn't renew two-year contracts. These people continued on Verizon on a month-to-month basis, and they also had to pay full price for new phones.
When asked about this increased, here's the response:
"How do you put a cost on reliability?" Company Rep said. "If you charge a little more, but you're providing an excellent service, customers don't mind that. They know you get what you pay for."
We continuously evaluate the price of our plans and service, so we're increasing the price of unlimited data plans by $20 per line per month for customers no longer under contract with Verizon Wireless. At the same time, we're also offering customers currently on our unlimited data plan the added benefit of purchasing a new phone using our monthly device payment plan, instead of paying full price up-front for the device. This option is available to all unlimited data plan users once their current contract period ends.
These changes will allow Verizon to continue to maintain the highest standards of network performance for all our customers. And it's worth noting that Verizon does not manage the data connection speeds (often called throttling) for its customers - including those who have kept or plan to keep their unlimited data plans.
Most of our customers (99%) are not on unlimited data plans, and for those who are, many could save money by switching to a Verizon Plan, based on their data usage. For the small number of customers still on unlimited data plans, they will see the increase in their first monthly bill after November 15.
Verizon will not increase the price on any lines with an unlimited data plan that is currently in a two-year contract until the customer completes that contract or enters into a new contract. This increase does not affect government or corporate accounts that have unlimited data.
In a way to improve our team's response time and to reach users that really needs help in order to increase the productivity. YouMobile will set a very serious rules to the comments section (which is powered by Spot.IM). Only trust information made in commnets using our Official Verified logo below.
We get more than 500+ comments per day and in order to keep up with all these comments we will set a very restricted community guidelines, you can check them out in the list below.
YouMobile Community Guidelines:
● Stay on topic - This helps keep the thread focused on the discussion at hand. If you would like to discuss another topic, look for a relevant article for similar update/device/model.
● Be respectful - Please respect other commenters. Meeting differences of opinion with civil discussion encourages multiple perspectives and a positive commenting environment. It's OK to have a difference in opinion but there's no need to be a jerk.
● Do NOT feed the trolls - Carefully consider your response if you encounter a user who displays combative behaviors or misleading informations.
● We reserve the right to delete ANY comment - Comments that we find to be abusive, spammy, off-topic, harassing or reckless to the community may be removed without any warning.
● We welcome smart, constructive criticism - We won't remove negative comments about us that otherwise fit the standards above without any swear words.
● External Links and Emails - Any links posted in comments will needs to be approved by moderators before being published to protect our members from spam and malicious links. Do NOT Post any Emails / Phone Numbers personal or public in comments.
● Blocking - Any member that does NOT follow these rules will be blocked from commenting on blogs for 30 days without any further notice, after the 30 days if the same member violated the rules again will be blocked from commenting permanently.
● Contact our Moderators & Support Team if you have any questions or concerns - We can be reached at: appsupport[at]youmobile.org
Please Follow the Community Guidelines above while commenting on any part on our website.
We would like to explain our "Smartphones Rating System" for the YouMobile Specifications Center, We add any New Smartphone, Tablet or Smartwatch to this section with our rank for this device (1-5 Stars) on the Upper-Right corner. Here is our Rating System (Includes Smartphones, Tablets and Smartwatches):
The 2 Stars Rated Smartphones is considered to be a "Low-End" Device.
Low-End devices has smaller screens with Low Resolution, older OS version and missing some features. Also these phones has a very good price for their specs and have all the Most needed Basic features Only. Which is Good!