Tags - 6’s
As per a recently released report, the Galaxy Note 6 will launched this year in August. In order to stay in the market and move ahead of its competitor Samsung will be releasing this device with some power packed features. Let's take a look.
- 4K display - Samsung is fully aiming towards making the Galaxy Note 6 its first device with 4K display. Apple is planning to upgrade the display resolution of the iPhone series in 2016 and that would result in Quad HD resolution in the bigger variant of the iPhone 7. Samsung need 4K technology to make sure that they are ahead of the rivals.
- Curved screen - It is quite possible that the Korean tech giant will produce both flat and curved screen variants of the Galaxy Note 6.
- Design - The body will be fully made up of metal (aluminium alloy) with special attention to the design aspect.
- Standout features - The Galaxy Note 6 will come with its S-Pen stylus and a fingerprint sensor is also expected.
- New chips - Samsung has started mass production of 256GB UFS 2.0 memory chips to power the Galaxy Note 6. These chips will primarily be used for data storage.
- RAM memory - The Galaxy Note 6 will be backed by 6 GB RAM and the iPhone's 2GB RAM looks miniscule in front of this. Considering the higher screen resolution, gigantic RAM might just become necessity for this device.
- CPU - East Asian market will see the device with Exynos 8890 chipset, and the device for Western market will package a Snapdragon 820 chip.
- Camera - It will boast a dual-pixel camera system with 12-megapixels, powered by Super Optical Image Stabilization Plus (which features include a 5-axis OIS system).