There is a reason why Samsung has been dethroned by Xiaomi in the world's second largest smartphone market, and that's because Xiaomi is the king of budget smartphones. While a lot of companies had been trying to compete with Xiaomi in the same category recently, Mi continues to be the undisputed leader of value-for-money smartphones. If there was any doubt in anybody's mind regarding that fact, the Redmi K20 Pro has washed them away with swift efficiency. Starting at just INR 27,999/$405, it has set the bar way too high and the price way too low for anyone to compete. Just take a look at the key specs below to know what we are getting for that price and your mind may truly be blown!
· Qualcomm SDM855 (Snapdragon 855) SoC
· 6.39 inch, AMOLED display with HDR support and no notch!
· 6GB/8GB RAM
· 128GB/256GB internal storage without expandable memory card slot
· 4,000mAh battery
· 48MP (Sony IMX586) + 13MP + 8MP AI triple camera at the back
· All three (Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue) color options are actually cool!
· 20 MP, f/2.2 front camera that pops up
· In-display fingerprint scanner
· Fast charging with 27W (Quick Charge 4+) charger support
The most expensive version with 256GB storage and 8GB RAM costs INR 30,999/$450, which at this point makes it the best value for money proposition in the world of smartphones.