Check out some of the great apps currently on sale in the Google Play Store.
Deadly Dungeons RPG (
$1.99 Now: $0.99)
Deadly Dungeons is a first person RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. This Android RPG is influenced by classic dungeon crawler games such as Dungeon Hack, Eye of the Beholder, and Nethack. Your purchase helps support indie development.
DynamicNotifications Unlocker ($1.99 Now: $0.99)
If you have already paid for the premium-features through an in-app-purchase from within the free version, you don't need to purchase this app. This app unlocks the same features as the in-app-purchase of the free version.
Purchasing this app unlocks the "premium" features of the free "DynamicNotifications" app. This isn't a standalone app, but a "key" that you need to install in addition to the free version, which can be found here: https://goo.gl/S1Glu5
Please open this app once after you've downloaded it, and keep it installed afterwards. You can hide it from your launcher using the "Hide from launcher" menu option after the unlock is complete.
*** Thanksgiving Sale -- 50% Off Regular Price ***
This is a license key to unlock PRO features in Dropsync app. Once the key app is downloaded and installed, PRO features will be unlocked. Please keep the free Dropsync app installed.
Regular: $5.99 Sale $2.99
- ✓ Sync multiple folders
- ✓ Sync the whole Dropbox with a folder on your phone or tablet
- ✓ Upload large files, from 10 MB to several GB
- ✓ Smart Change Detection. Super fast method to determine file changes that need to be synced
- ✓ No ads
Link: Google Play
Cinema FV-5 is a professional video camera application for mobile devices, that puts professional manual controls in your fingertips. Tailored to enthusiast and professional videographers and filmmakers, with this video camera application you can capture the best footage with top-of-the-line controls for perfect postproduction purposes. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
Regular: $4.99 Sale: $2.49
● Adjust all the image sensor parameters that you only thought pro-videocameras had: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode (matrix/center/spot), focus mode and white balance.
● Change sensor parameters (like ISO, exposure compensation or white balance) also during recording.
● Focus adjustments during recording: lock focus on your subject before recording and change focus planes while recording.
● Professional viewfinder: 10+ compositing grids, 10+ crop guides available, safe areas display and much more.
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder on a video camera: live RGB and luminance histogram are available also during recording.
And many more..
Link: Google Play
The Asus ZenWatch Android Wear smartwatch is now available on the Google Play Store. The watch will cost $199.99.
ASUS ZenWatch is an exquisitely crafted watch that seamlessly pairs with an Android smartphone. It provides relevant and useful information when it is needed most and serves as a wellness manager.
- Employing the attention to detail and level of craftsmanship found in luxury watches, ASUS ZenWatch brings the tradition of fine watchmaking to Android wearables. The durable stainless-steel case features an attractive layered design composed of a striking rose-gold-colored band inset between two steel layers.
- The case is curved for increased comfort and a stylish look. The watch face is covered with a layer of curved glass that increases usability, providing a smooth surface for easy and responsive swiping gestures.
Comfort and convenience
- Genuine stitched-leather watchband provides all-day comfort and features a unique clasp design that makes ZenWatch easy to put on and remove. ZenWatch has a universal design that comfortably accommodates a wide range of wrist shapes and sizes.
Customizable watch face
- ASUS ZenWatch comes with a selection of instantly-changeable software watch faces. The variety of available designs lets users easily customize their watch to fit any style, mood, or occasion, such as using a traditional, elegant watch face for work or a night out, or changing to a more playful design for use during leisure time.
Here's a breakdown of specs:
- Android Wear
- 1.63" AMOLED display - Resolution 320 x 320
- Water Resistant Rating IP55
- Weight 75g
- Battery 1.4Wh
- Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 400 processor with 1.2GHz CPU
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 512MB RAM
- Micro USB on Charging Cradle
- 9 Axis Sensor & Bio-sensor
Source: Google Play
Editor In Chief
After having recently unveiled and released their latest mobile operating system updates, new Android and Windows-operated smart phones are expected to be launched during the upcoming year. We have already seen Apple's much rumoured iOS 8-operated iPhone 6 launched in September 2014, and mobile users are now expecting to see the new Android 5.0 Lollipop running on fancier smart phones that are much anticipated in 2015.
When buying a new smart phone you normally have two options; buy the phone on contract or buy the phone outright and get a sim-only contract or pay as you go. There is a third option however, you could buy a mobile phone on finance from a credit catalogue such as Littlewoods, Brighthouse or Argos. You can then pay back the cost of the phone in monthly installments, similar to a phone contract.
Here are 3 of the most popular mobile devices to be released next year.
1. Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung's last take on the Galaxy line of smart phones was quite a hit, having decidedly beaten Apple's iPhone 5 in terms of usability, features, and design. We are now expecting Samsung to release the Galaxy S6 during or close to the MWC, which will take place between 2 and 5 March, 2015. The Samsung Galaxy S6 is rumoured to have a slightly flexible body, although the company is expected to stick to the same basic flat screen we've been getting used to for at least one year.
Since Google's Android L provides 64-bit support now, the Galaxy S6 is also expected to feature a 64-bit processor, which is going to make the performance of the device sleeker, and mobile users' experience - outstanding.
Samsung's Galaxy S6 has also been announced to come with a 20MP camera, which will beat the Galaxy S5's and Note 4's 16MP cameras. Several other features this smart phone will likely be equipped with include a fingerprint scanner, microSD card slot, multi-directional microphones, fast charging, and UV sensor. As for the price, Samsung's upcoming smart phone is expected to cost at least as much as its previous counterpart at launch, selling for £579 upwards during the first few months.
2. Elliptic Labs' Ultrasonic Touch-less Smart phone
Elliptic Labs' much anticipated ultrasonic touch-less smart phone is also expected to be released in early 2015. The technology featured in this new line of mobile devices will enable users to open applications and display information without touching the screen, which is undoubtedly going to make their experience more interactive. The smart phone will be capable of registering and responding to "air gestures," as users will be able to simply wave a finger or hand mid-air, and control their smart phones while not making contact with the screen. The company has announced that Elliptic Labs' smart phone is going to feature "Multi Layer Interaction," which will allow the device to display different types of content depending on the distance between the hand and the handset.
3. HTC One M9
We have already admired HTC's One M8 and its greatness, but we are now waiting for its newer counterpart, the M9, to be finally launched at MWC in March 2015. There are many rumours about the upcoming release of HTC's newest model from the One line of smart phones, and many of them include the sapphire crystal screen we have seen in Apple's iPhone 5, as well as a camera with more than 16MP, as compared to One M8's 13MP. The HTC One M9 is also expected to be available in 128GB version just like some Apple iPhones, plus a better build and more attractive design as well.