According to SamMobile, two of Samsung's popular devices are getting Jelly Bean updates now. The Samsung Galaxy S II i9100P and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0. Both updates are OTA (over-the-air), as well as through Samsung Kies.
In case you're wondering, the Galaxy S II i9100P comes with an NFC chip, unlike the regular S II i9100. And speaking of the i9100, Jelly Bean updates for it have started in January.
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 is currently available only in Austria. But more countries should follow shortly.
Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- TouchWiz Nature UX
- Samsung's S Cloud services
- Improved Camera features
- New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
- New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
- Google Now