Get the most out of your Samsung Galaxy S III with the mophie juice pack®. This durable, ultra-thin case houses a rechargeable battery that virtually doubles your time to rock, talk, surf and send. Enjoy up to 32 extra hours of audio, 8 extra hours of video playback, or 9 extra hours of web browsing without compromising any of your phone's features.
See press release below
New mophie juice pack Lets Samsung Galaxy S® III Users Do More with their Device
Battery Case Doubles the Time to Rock, Talk, Surf and Send
SANTA ANA, Calif., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - The mophieTM juice pack, which has kept millions of iPhone's "in the green," is now available for the popular Samsung Galaxy S® III, providing double the battery life on one charge as well as complete device protection in an ultra-thin, lightweight, low-profile design. The juice pack for Galaxy S III marks the company's continued expansion into the Android market, with the new case joining mophie's existing universal line of external rechargeable batteries.
"mophie has become synonymous with device power, and we are motivated to engineer new battery solutions for both the Apple and Android communities," said Ross Howe, vice president of marketing. "We're excited to empower Galaxy S III users to do more with their device without having to worry about running out of battery or having to take a time-out to recharge at a wall outlet."
The juice pack Galaxy S III is now available for $99.95 at mophie.com and launching this weekend in select retailers nationwide.
Features of the case include:
- 100% Extra Battery Life-Packed with a 2300mAh rechargeable battery, users will appreciate up to 9 hours of additional talk time, 11 additional hours of Internet use, 32 hours of audio playback, or 8 hours of video playback
- Custom Design-The ultra-thin, lightweight and low-profile case design provides protection while perfectly complementing the sleek look of the Galaxy S III
- Sync with Ease-A pass-through USB cord allows users to charge and sync without removing their mobile device from the juice pack case
- Charge on Demand-Features an on/off toggle switch that allows for standby and charging mode, giving users the ability to dictate when extra juice is needed
- Battery Status Indicator-An integrated 4 LED status indicator notifies the user of how much battery power is left and displays how much charge time remains when the case is plugged in
For more about mophie and its full suite of products, please visit www.mophie.com.