Google has just pushed an Update to the Play Store App on Android to Version 4.6.16 with UI changes, Security Password option, Batch Install for Apps and Self-check for Update, Here is the Complete list below.
What's New in v4.6.16?
- Tweaked GUI
- Play Store App self-update (Finally!)
- Batch install in "My apps -> All tab"
- Removing apps from "My apps -> All" no longer jumps to the top of the list
- New Require password option
- Settings and Help moved to slideout nav
- Confusing Auto-add widgets setting renamed
- IAPs now included in the App permissions screen
- Google+ +1 counts are now exact for large quantities
- Continuous security verification
Batch install - Enables you to Install more than one App at a time, just Touch & Hold to select any numbers of Apps then hit install button on the top right.
Require password option - This option will always require the account password for purchases not just once per 30 minutes. If you have kids, you should probably turn this on.
Play Store self-update - YES FINALLY! Play store App can check for update and update it self too directly from Google, What are you waiting for ? Download the APK below (APK Provided is the official APK signed by Google).