If you can find some time from the sbobet88, then let us discuss the most popular tool for article writing or as everybody knows by its name Grammarly. Grammarly is one of the most reliable applications when it comes to article writing. If you haven't heard about it and are starting your career as a writer or are a student who has to submit his research paper, then you must read this article to know all about the special features of Grammarly!
First of all, you must know that Grammarly is an application which is best for editing your article and making them free from human errors. We will talk about those errors in detail later on! Along with avoiding and removing any human error in the article, the Grammarly tool is also responsible and capable of checking the article for plagiarism!
The Different Types of Content That Can Be Checked On the Tool!
Grammarly has its different channels that treat different levels of writing material' all of them are stated under!
- The general default version of Grammarly tool is responsible for checking the written content generally from mistakes and errors of a generic kind!
- Then the academic version is responsible for checking, and edit assignment and paper words relate to the academic field.
- Then the third one is the business version in which you can check content written related to your business, and it will try it and edit in the same manner.
- Then there is technical writing checker, which is responsible for checking and editing the content for technicalities!
- Then there is the medical version which is responsible for bringing in the editing and checking with respect to medical content.
- Then there is the checker for creative writing which checks the article in terms of the creativity of it.
- Then the last version is the causal one which checks the articles in the most casual style.
The Different Kinds of Checks by Grammarly!
- The first check done by Grammarly tool is the Contextual spelling check of the article.
- The second check is for grammar checking of the article.
- The third check is for the punctuation of the article.
- The fourth check is for editing and improving sentence structure.
- The fifth check is for style checking of the article.
- The sixth check is for vocabulary enhancement of the article.
- The sixth and the most important check is for checking the whole article for plagiarism and any copied content.
- The eighth check is for proofreaders.
You must know that Grammarly is a paid tool and must be purchased if you want to use all of the checks available.
You can also add your preferences in the settings option of grammar, and you can also add your own words in the Grammarly which you usually use in our articles. You can give us your feedback after reading today's article!