In a way to improve our team's response time and to reach users that really needs help in order to increase the productivity. YouMobile will set a very serious rules to the comments section (which is powered by Spot.IM). Only trust information made in commnets using our Official Verified logo below.
We get more than 500+ comments per day and in order to keep up with all these comments we will set a very restricted community guidelines, you can check them out in the list below.
YouMobile Community Guidelines:
● Stay on topic - This helps keep the thread focused on the discussion at hand. If you would like to discuss another topic, look for a relevant article for similar update/device/model.
● Be respectful - Please respect other commenters. Meeting differences of opinion with civil discussion encourages multiple perspectives and a positive commenting environment. It's OK to have a difference in opinion but there's no need to be a jerk.
● Do NOT feed the trolls - Carefully consider your response if you encounter a user who displays combative behaviors or misleading informations.
● We reserve the right to delete ANY comment - Comments that we find to be abusive, spammy, off-topic, harassing or reckless to the community may be removed without any warning.
● We welcome smart, constructive criticism - We won't remove negative comments about us that otherwise fit the standards above without any swear words.
● External Links and Emails - Any links posted in comments will needs to be approved by moderators before being published to protect our members from spam and malicious links. Do NOT Post any Emails / Phone Numbers personal or public in comments.
● Blocking - Any member that does NOT follow these rules will be blocked from commenting on blogs for 30 days without any further notice, after the 30 days if the same member violated the rules again will be blocked from commenting permanently.
● Contact our Moderators & Support Team if you have any questions or concerns - We can be reached at: appsupport[at]youmobile.org
Please Follow the Community Guidelines above while commenting on any part on our website.