YouMobile® team will be present at Techne Summit 2015 event at Alexandria,Egypt displaying our website update tracking services and the technology we are using, We also gonna announce our future plans on improving our website and services and what we have currently in-development. Make sure to visit our booth if you are in Egypt!
What is Techne Summit ?
Techne Summit is a two-day (24th - 25th) international technology event that will act as a platform including the main global players in the technology industry, namely: the top international industry professionals as technology businesses, entrepreneurs and startups, investors, featuring the Top Technology Speakers in the world, users and media representatives.
The event will present networking opportunities and open up possibilities for various business collaboration between parties, particularly those that pertain to grow in the Middle East and Africa region.
Techne Summit is an annual event that will kick off in October 2015 at the iconic Bibliotheca Alexandrina in the Mediterranean city of Alexandria in Egypt.
YouMobile® Team is working hard on bringing you the best services to keep you updated, our unique exclusive Updates Tracking Systems are very successful that lets you know what / when you will get your next Android update will arrive.
After the huge success of the Samsung Updates Tracking Page and HTC Updates Tracking Page, we are launching Sony Updates Tracking Page and Nexus Updates Tracking Page. We will keep the track of Android updates of Xperia smartphones / tablets along with Google's Nexus smartphones / tablets too. We are also looking on adding more manufactures (LG, Huawei, Motorola... etc).
We are also working on our new AndFirmwares section that will include official Android firmwares from all other manufactures keeping YouFirmware exclusive to Samsung firmwares only.
We also have improved our Android App with all many new features, Material Design and auto-sync notification and it's currently passed the 50K - 100K downloads on the Play store. Our main Goal is providing you with the best services possible.
You can know more About us Here, Thank you for your trust.
We would like to explain our "Smartphones Rating System" for the YouMobile Specifications Center, We add any New Smartphone, Tablet or Smartwatch to this section with our rank for this device (1-5 Stars) on the Upper-Right corner. Here is our Rating System (Includes Smartphones, Tablets and Smartwatches):
The 1 Star Rated Smartphones is Mostly cheap Smartphones with very low specs, probably the lowest specs in the market at the time this phone was released.
These Phones are usually useful as Back-up devices, if you primary phone got stolen, at serivce or out of charge as these phones battery last longer than other smartphones.
The 2 Stars Rated Smartphones is considered to be a "Low-End" Device.
Low-End devices has smaller screens with Low Resolution, older OS version and missing some features. Also these phones has a very good price for their specs and have all the Most needed Basic features Only. Which is Good!
The 3 Stars Rated Smartphones is considered to be a "Mid-Range" Device.
Mid-Range Smartphones has the same design as the High-end version of it but with cheaper Materiels and lower specs, It has some of the New features on the Market but not all of it, Very close to the High-end version but with lower price. Which is Very Good!
The 4 Stars Rated Smartphones is considered to be a "High-End" Device.
High-End Devices always has the latest features of the market at the time they released, Companies always set a Good price for these phones and makes them up-to-date with the latest OS version, Made from the Best Materials. Which is Excellent!
The 5 Stars TOP Rated Smartphones is considered to be the Manufacture's "Flag-ship" device.
In the Flagship Device the Manufacture puts all his Capabilities and Technology with the Highest Quality Materials and Highest Specs on the Market ( Quad-core CPU, HD displays.. etc ) on this Device. Which is The Best !
In a way to improve our team's response time and to reach users that really needs help in order to increase the productivity. YouMobile will set a very serious rules to the comments section (which is powered by Spot.IM). Only trust information made in commnets using our Official Verified logo below.
We get more than 500+ comments per day and in order to keep up with all these comments we will set a very restricted community guidelines, you can check them out in the list below.
YouMobile Community Guidelines:
● Stay on topic - This helps keep the thread focused on the discussion at hand. If you would like to discuss another topic, look for a relevant article for similar update/device/model.
● Be respectful - Please respect other commenters. Meeting differences of opinion with civil discussion encourages multiple perspectives and a positive commenting environment. It's OK to have a difference in opinion but there's no need to be a jerk.
● Do NOT feed the trolls - Carefully consider your response if you encounter a user who displays combative behaviors or misleading informations.
● We reserve the right to delete ANY comment - Comments that we find to be abusive, spammy, off-topic, harassing or reckless to the community may be removed without any warning.
● We welcome smart, constructive criticism - We won't remove negative comments about us that otherwise fit the standards above without any swear words.
● External Links and Emails - Any links posted in comments will needs to be approved by moderators before being published to protect our members from spam and malicious links. Do NOT Post any Emails / Phone Numbers personal or public in comments.
● Blocking - Any member that does NOT follow these rules will be blocked from commenting on blogs for 30 days without any further notice, after the 30 days if the same member violated the rules again will be blocked from commenting permanently.
● Contact our Moderators & Support Team if you have any questions or concerns - We can be reached at: appsupport[at]youmobile.org
Please Follow the Community Guidelines above while commenting on any part on our website.
We the YouMobile Team would like to tell our readers and fans "Happy New Year!". May you all have a wonderful 2015 full with Hope, Joy and lots of Android OTA updates... In this New Year (2015), we will see many New flagship devices from all manufactures along with a New Android Release from Google (Android Muffin). Stay tuned with us and we promise to keep you always updated.
Happy New Year 2015!
© 2023 YouMobile Inc. All rights reserved