Can't say I blame them, but I am a little surprised it took this long. At today's BlackBerry 10 event, CEO Thorsten Heins came out and told the crowd that instead of watching the press conference at Research In Motion's BlackBerry 10 event, they were now at BlackBerry's BlackBerry 10 BlackBerry event, which confused many of the already listless guests in attendance. Along with the name change, the stock symbol will be listed as BBRY on the NASDAQ from now on, although who would buy shares after a move this desperate is a mystery to me.
This comes on the heels of a reveal of the BlackBerry Z10, a device which has consumers excited and investment bankers weary, but should give the company the boost it's needed for some time now.
Pacific Rim is an all-new action fighting game inspired by the Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures film from acclaimed filmmaker Guillermo del Toro. Piloting weaponized robots known as Jaegers, Earth's defenders must train their jockeys from rookie to ace in a Story Mode or challenge themselves to last as long as they can against waves of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, in Survival Mode. Do you have the skill to survive these battles? Time is short-so start building your lethal combat skills and weapons today or the world will pay the price!
• Story Mode: Play over 30 levels and challenge monstrous creatures in intense combat inspired by the motion picture.
• Survival Mode: Can you defend humanity from an endless wave of Kaiju? See how skilled you are with your
• Command up to five different Jaegers with custom equipment and technology.
• Upgrade your Jaegers and weapons to dominate the battlefield.
• Discover and research new technology to increase your armor, power and speed.
• The game explores the Pacific Rim universe with new events, Jaegars, and Kaiju not fully revealed in the film.
The Pacific Rim game is available on the App Store and the Play Store for a steep $4.99.
Source: Google Play Store Link