The new mobile apps and mobile software have entirely changed the course of mobile gaming. The more the casinos adopt new technologies and betting games, there has been a great influence on the casino industry. In the following article, UK based Sailor Bingo website has summarised how the casino industry has evolved and transformed over the years.
Statistics of Mobile Casino Industry
• According to an online casino report, the revenue from online betting was estimated at $4 billion in the year 2012. However, currently, the casino industry generates $41.4 billion worth of profits through online betting.
• Some of the statistics show that the mobile casino industry is worth $100 billion alone.
• According to an online report published in one of the reputed websites, it is predicted that the tablet-gambling industry alone will reach a commendable mark of £13 billion worth by 2019.
• In 1986, the technology took the horseracing to a next level with betting stores offering drinks and Televisions showing the live coverage of horse races. There were also fruit machines and fixed- odds betting available for the players.
1. Mobile Apps and New Mobile Games
The new age of Smartphones has seen a rapid growth in the online casino sector. There are many inventions in the mobile casino gaming to suit the requirements of the players. It is easier for users to access their favourite casino games on the fingertips. Android and Apple stores are now having a wide range of casino games which are compatible with any kind of device. The statisticians of the mobile gaming industry have estimated that 56% of the USA's population prefer playing games on mobile devices rather than desktops or laptops.
2. From Real Time Slot Machines to Video Slots
There was a time when players had to visit the land- based casinos or betting shops in order to play their stakes on slot machines. Now the technology brings the experience of casinos from your homes and on your mobile phones and desktops. You can choose to play from thousands of themed- based video slots at any of the mobile casinos. You can place your stakes on the video slots and spin the reels to get real money wins.
3. Online Betting and Betting Shops
There are many options available for the players to place their stakes on horse races using the online mediums of betting. However, there is a risk of misusing of funds or identity theft involved in using online betting mediums for betting. When you visit a bookmaker, you can purchase the betting tickets on real time basis and they only deal with cash. Hence, you can have 100% security that your funds in the safe hands.