With so many different Xbox games to choose from, it's easy to be confused with all the available offers. But, fortunately, you don't have to buy Xbox gift cards because you can earn them for free or buy them at very low prices.
Learn the best ways to earn Xbox gift cards by reading below.
What Are Xbox Gift Cards?
Take note that these Xbox gift cards can be used on both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox online store, not only on the Xbox platform. Thus, you can use them on either the Xbox Store or the Windows Store.Also, you can use these special gift cards to purchase Music, Movies, Television shows, Apps, Games, etc.
Xbox Gift Cards Perks
What's most interesting about the Xbox gift card is they have many unique perks that are not available anywhere else.
Check some of the perks you can get with your own gift card:
- Xbox Game Time: Game Time is one feature that's exclusive to Xbox gaming gift certificates. Game Time allows you to play games for free while you wait in line at a movie theater or waiting at a restaurant.
- Game Play Time: This is another feature that's exclusive to Xbox gaming gift certificates. Game Play Time allows you to play your favorite games as many times as possible without paying.
- Game Download Access: Get access to free downloadable games and Xbox streaming right through your Xbox console. With a gift card, you'll get to download free games. In addition to this, you get the benefit of unlimited downloads. This means you won't be restricted by the number of games you download.
- Special Discounts: Another benefit of Xbox gaming gift card is that you receive special discounts and incentives every time you use them. If you happen to be a Gold member, you'll be able to take advantage of special discounts, like Xbox Game Passes, Xbox Gold memberships, discounts on Xbox games, and more.
Fortunately, to take advantage of the perks, there are various ways to earn free Xbox gift cards.
If you have a game console, you may be interested in earning Xbox gift cards. You can use them at participating stores to buy games, entertainment accessories, and other products.
Here are the different ways to earn Xbox gift cards:
1. Find A Retailer Offering Xbox Gift Cards
First off, when you buy Xbox gift cards, you have a wide array of options. You can choose to buy high-end gift cards or free Xbox gift cards for your special someone or a close friend who loves gaming.
You can also get referrals from other Xbox fanatics, like friends or family members and relatives, about the best places you can find an Xbox gift card retailer.
2. Check Retailer Offers
If you do happen to find a retailer that offers you these types of deals, then look at what they're offering you and see if you can find something better. Compare the offers of at least two retailers so you can get the best deals.
Here are some tips when checking retailer offers:
- When you're thinking about how to earn Xbox gift cards at a retail store, the first step you'll need to take is to take advantage of the discounts available to customers.
- Look at the value of the Xbox gift cards you're interested in. Since they're not actual cash, you must know how much you would spend on the merchandise in order to get the full amount of the cards. Be sure that the value is right so that you can get the most out of your money.
- Check how long you can use the card before it runs out. Since this is a credit card, you won't have to worry about paying the balance back.
3. Microsoft Website
One way that you can find Xbox gift cards for sale on the internet is by going to the official Microsoft website. You may have to enter your zip code to get all of the specific information about a particular site that's based in your area.
Once you get to this page, you should be able to view some of the social media pages that are used by Microsoft. If you're interested in Xbox gift cards, then you should be able to access these pages and find any specific offers.
Here are the special deals you can get every time you use your Xbox gift cards special discount online from Microsoft website:
- Xbox Live Rewards: Xbox Live Rewards program has its advantages as well. For one, you'll be able to get points and Xbox codes when you play with other Xbox gamers.
- Xbox Live Gold Membership: This is basically a member of the Xbox Live Gold service. The benefits of Xbox Live Gold are several. For one, you'll be able to download exclusive games and Xbox games for free.
Xbox Live Gold is completely freeso it's very easy to get started. Plus, you also get other benefits such as increased game speeds, better achievements, free access to Xbox games, more friends, and other great advantages.
- Gold Membership: This is similar to the Gold Membership, except that it comes with a price tag. You'll pay a one-time membership fee, which is worth it for the added benefits.
- Game Pass: You also get access to the Xbox game passes. These passes allow you to play games for free for as long as you want. You can play unlimited games on your Xbox console.
4. Social Media Sites
Social media is great for finding information about the product you're interested in, but it's also a great way to find out if someone is selling real products. These social media sites allow users to communicate with each other through blogs, articles, photos, videos, and forums. This means that you can read what others are saying about the product you want to purchase.
You'll also find influencers and other Xbox enthusiasts talking about gift cards and other cool prizes for social media contests and similar gimmicks. You can join groups and see if you can get free Xbox gift cards for free. You can always raise Xbox questions on comments and group chats, too.
Check the following tips when looking for Xbox gift cards in social media:
- If you're looking for Xbox gift cards for sale on social media, you should be able to find plenty of real people who are selling real products. By using this method, you get to have the real offer instead of finding fake offers online.
- It's important to remember, though, that you can only see real offers that are located on the official sites of the company that makes the product. If the offer is located elsewhere, you should look for other ways to find it on the web.
- Through a social media site, you should also be able to get information about a particular site that's used for advertising by accessing the site.
- You can find any promotions or special offers that are currently available on social media. You can also learn about any special sales that are currently being conducted and get updates on when they're coming up.
5. Paid Survey Sites
When you are looking for Xbox gift cards for sale on the internet, then you should be able to find them on the many paid survey websites. Many of these sites actually pay in rewards points that you can use toward purchasing items on their website, one of which may be an Xbox gift card.
6. Online Auction Sites
You can also use online auctions to find a few things that you're looking for. If you're looking for Xbox gift cards for sale on social media, then you should be able to find several different websites that offer them in online auctions. By using these auctions, you can find things that you might not find in a regular brick and mortar store.
Often, there are times that you'll also get items that are used and refurbished for a better price. The advantage of using online auctions is that you'll never have to leave the comfort of your home to find a bargain on a product.
7. Coupon or Gift Card Websites
One of the smartest ways to earn Xbox gift cards is to search for them online. Many couponing websites are offering a variety of cards, and many of them charge a small fee. You may find a great deal that'll allow you to get Xbox gift cards.
However, it's important to be aware that many of these online sites are scams. Thus, be careful when using them. Still, there are a few websites that are legit and will give you great offers, but you must be diligent and check the sites out first.
Using Xbox gift cards can be a great way to save money. With careful planning, you can get Xbox gift cards without having to pay full price.
You can find Xbox gift cars in retail stores and online channels, such as Microsoft website, social media, paid survey sites, and couponing websites.
Heard you can spoof your geo-location in Pokémon GO, and want to know if you can actually do it?
Well, we're happy to say that yes, you can definitely do that. Unfortunately, it's a multi-step process, but we'll show you some guides for Android and iOS that (we hope) will make the whole process simpler.
So let's get started.
How to Spoof Your Geo-Location in Pokémon GO
We're going to show you how to do this on both iOS and Android devices. Before we start, though, make sure you get yourself a decent VPN. You'll need it on both platforms. You can find the best Pokémon GO VPNs here.
Once you subscribed to a service and downloaded and installed the VPN app on your device, you can move on to the next steps:
- Download and install a fake GPS app. We recommend Fake GPS Location.
- Head to Settings > About Phone > Software information.
- Look for Build number, and tap it seven times. Once you do that, you'll enable developer mode.
- Now, go back to the Settings menu, and look for Developer Options at the bottom of the list.
- Tap Mock Locations App and enable it. Depending on your version, you might see Allow Mock Locations instead.
- Pick the fake GPS app you just installed.
- You're not out of the woods yet! Follow this link to download and install the Mock Mock Locations module. Without it, Pokémon GO will think you're using a mock locations app.
- Turn on the module.
- Now it's time to run the VPN app. Use it to connect to the server you want.
- Next, run the fake GPS app, and use it to set coordinates that are similar to the VPN server's location.
- Finally, launch Pokémon GO and enjoy it to the max!
- To hide your location on iOS, you'll first need to jailbreak your device. WikiHow actually has a pretty good guide covering that.
- Now, you need to get a fake GPS app. You can't get it on iTunes, though. Instead, you'll have to use Cydia - an unofficial app store for jailbroken iPhones. Alternatively, use Sileo.
- You're going to have to find, download, and install tsProtector. It's not a fake GPS app. Instead, it's an app that hides the fact that your iPhone is jailbroken from Pokémon GO.
- Once that's done, it's time to get a fake GPS app. Location Spoofer is the best one for the job.
- Time to start the fake GPS app. Use it to pick a location - just make sure it's the same region like the VPN server.
- Now run the VPN, and connect to the server you want (it has to match the location chosen in the fake GPS app).
- Start Pokémon GO, and enjoy a restriction-free gaming experience.
DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for any issues you encounter or damages you might do to your iPhone when trying to jailbreak it. Make sure you follow the guide really close so that you don't make any mistakes.
Can't I Just Use a VPN to Change My Location in Pokémon GO?
Unfortunately, no. While a VPN can spoof your geo-location by hiding your IP address, it can't really hide it too well from Niantic (the company behind Pokémon GO).
Because Pokémon GO doesn't just use your IP address to see your geo-location. It also collects GPS data which it uses to track your movements. So just hiding your IP address from the game won't do much. Niantic will see that your IP address points to one location, while your GPS data tells a completely different story.
That's why you also need to use a fake GPS app. That's the only way to make your phone's GPS data match the VPN server's IP address.
Why Hide Your Location in Pokémon GO in the First Place?
Doing this will benefit you the most if you live in a suburb or rural area. Compared to people living in big cities, you'll find far less Pokémon, PokéStops, and gyms in your area. So you'll always be at a disadvantage compared to them, which is hardly fair.
What's more, you'll miss out on all the fun too. That's because the big cities are where most of the socializing in Pokémon GO takes place (battles, gym raiding, swapping Pokémon).
So hiding your geo-location to make it seem like you're in a big city is a no-brainer.
Besides that, here's why else you might want to spoof your geo-location in Pokémon GO:
- Unlock geo-restricted Pokémon that are only available in specific regions. For example, Sigilyph is only available in Albania and Greece in Europe, and Pachirisu only shows up in Russia in Asia.
- Get around firewalls that block your access to the game's servers - like on college campus or in a country whose government banned Pokémon GO (like Iran).
Will Using a VPN in Pokémon GO Get You Banned?
If you don't use it together with a fake GPS app, that could happen. Similarly, using a fake GPS app without a VPN server that matches its location will likely result in a ban.
Why are we so sure?
Because Niantic considers it cheating. It says so in their Player Guidelines:
The third bullet point: "using tools or techniques to alter or falsify your location (‘spoofing')."
So bottom line - don't change your location in Pokémon GO too often. Their system might be configured to detect sudden geo-location changes, and automatically ban accounts linked to them. And always use VPNs and fake GPS apps together, never alone.
Did You Ever Change Your Location in Pokémon GO?
If yes, how did things go? Were you able to bypass geo-blocks and bans easily, or did you encounter any issues?
Please tell us about your experience in the comments or on social media. Also, if you know other ways to hide your geo-location in Pokémon GO, please let us know.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate supporters would now be able to play in excess of 150 games straightforwardly on their Galaxy cell phones or tablets by means of Project xCloud. Microsoft's most recent cloud-based gaming administration went live today in 22 nations and it's accessible for different stages including versatile. The administration isn't restrictive to Galaxy cell phones yet Samsung fans who have pre-requested a gadget from the Galaxy Note 20 or the Galaxy Tab S7 arrangement have a head begin once again other Android cell phone proprietors. They have been talented a 3-month membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and a Xbox regulator.
As nitty gritty previously, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is a membership administration that offers admittance to in excess of 100 games. Notwithstanding, the part that makes cloud gaming conceivable isn't accessible wherever Xbox Game Pass Ultimate was delivered. As of this composition, cloud gaming is accessible just in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States.
Haven't pre-requested the most recent leader tablet/cell phone? Join for $1
In the event that you've pre-requested the Galaxy Note 20/Galaxy Note 20 Ultra or the Galaxy Tab S7/Galaxy Tab S7+ in select business sectors then you ought to be good to go to begin utilizing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate through the cloud. Else you can turn into a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate endorser for only $1 for the main month, after which you'll need to pay a $14.99 month to month membership to keep utilizing the administration. In case you're searching for a definitive versatile gaming pack, Microsoft can sell you a regulator for portable gaming alongside the Galaxy Note 20 leader.
An incredible aspect regarding Microsoft's gaming administration is that you don't need to claim a Xbox comfort or a gaming PC to exploit Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Through cloud gaming, Galaxy cell phone and tablet proprietors can play an assortment of titles on their cell phones as long as they have the Xbox Game Pass application introduced and a viable regulator. Contact controls are commonly not upheld however a few designers are taking a shot at adding this component to their games.
2020 has not been a good year for most of us, but never have video games been so important than they have proven themselves during this particular year. After all, games are what saved a good many of us from being bored to death during the lockdowns!
In fact, for a large majority of people, mobile games were what kept them going during these tough times, in the middle of all the gloom. You will find that some games on this list are yet to be released, but it's quite possible that by the time you get around to reading this, they will already be out and available for download.
Dauntless looks, feels and plays like Monster Hunter: World, but without any semblance of a real story and minus a lot of the complexities from Capcom's release from 2018. You will hunt different types of monsters, upgrade your gear and progress for free to begin with, but the game feels less and less enjoyable with each passing hour unless you start paying. Nevertheless, the MMO is not as pay-to-win as some of its contenders and that's saying a lot for any FTP game that looks, feels and plays this well.
The MMO is available right now on all major platforms, including the PC, Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, iOS and Android as an online only action-MMO. As you can probably guess, how good the free-to-play Monster hunter clone will look, depends largely on your mobile device. Expect Dauntless (mobile edition) to look best on the iPad Pro 2020, iPhone 11 Pro and Android smartphones/tablets sporting a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC.
Well, there is no telling when Blizzard will be releasing the mobile Diablo game exactly, although we are almost sure that it will arrive on your smartphones and tablets by the end of 2020 for sure. Right now, you can pre-register for the game and get early access before others on the Play Store, but there's no telling when that will happen either. Nevertheless, simply based on the fact that a big developer like Blizzard Entertainment is taking their time in perfecting this mobile, hack-n-slash action RPG could mean great things for Diablo Immortal. Check out the latest gameplay and cinematics footage here.
3 Tiny Gods Slot Game
If you don't mind betting on your understanding of casino odds every now and then, you will find Foxium's 3 Tiny Gods to be a particularly enjoyable game that was released earlier this year. What makes 3 Tiny Gods one of the best slot games of 2020 is the graphics, presentation, soundtrack, bonus stages, animations and most importantly, the refreshing take on the done-to-death ancient Egyptian theme. Every time one of the three Gods drop down from the podium up top to help you win is a surprisingly interesting and impressive animation that doesn't get old too quickly.
With a chance to win 5,000 times your total stake (0.10 - 50 coins per bet) and an RTP of 96.4%, the 5x4 slot offers medium volatility and a decent chance to win big. Do make sure that you play the game at one of the reliable and well-regulated top mobile operators to have a fair chance at winning against the casino. There is no shortage of deceptive and unfair online casinos these days, so it's best to stay away from unverified sites altogether.
Finally, Apex predator deserves special mention as well for those looking to take a break from PUBG: Mobile and find something new to play. The game has been a hit on PC, let's see if it can leave up to the expectations on being released for Android and iOS later this year.
Straight off the bet, let us assure you that if your favourite slot game from 2020 did not make it onto the list, then that's most likely because there is only room for the top three here. Every player's list may differ slightly or greatly from that of another's, which is for the better. Discovering new casino games is very much a part of the experience after all.
What really does matter however, is that you play your favourite slots only in casinos that have fair online casino ratings. They must be certified, registered and regulated for Fair Play frequently, because there is no shortage of fraudulent casinos on the internet these days. With that out of the way, let's dive straight into the list next.
NetEnt's Street Fighter II: The World Warrior Slot
If the title surprised you then know that you are not the only one to be surprised to see NetEnt releasing this classic, retro Street Fighter II themed slot game. You get to not only play within the Street Fighter II game universe, but you also play in a PvC setting with your selected SF II character! The roster includes Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, E. Honda, Zangief, Sagat, Vega and others you would expect in the original fighting game, and it doesn't get more retro or nostalgic than that.
The game perfectly combines tried and tested slot mechanics such as wilds, bonuses, multipliers, etc. with variable character stats of the fighters extremely well. If you had ever been a fan of the cult hit Street Fighter II games (there were a six in total) you will absolutely love winning big on World Warriors.
· RTP - 96.06%
· 5x5 Slot
· 0.20 - 700 coins per bet
· Highest possible multiplier - 7,142x
· Mid-range volatility
Rick and Morty Megaways from Blueprint Gaming
Can the slot game be as good as the earlier seasons of the TV show? Probably not! Nevertheless, as far as mixing two very unlikely genres together is concerned, Blueprint Gaming, Adult Swim and Cartoon Network have not done a bad job here at all. If you are looking to win big, this is the game to bet on as it offers 117649 paylines with a very impressive 97.05% return to player rate.
Just as it is with all games from Blueprint Gaming with the Megaways moniker, Rick and Morty is by all means, a Megaways slot too, with the highest possible reward being 50,000x the bet! In addition to the background, theme, soundtrack and symbols representing various characters and items from the adult cartoon show, you will also get to play in four bonus rounds with Pickle Rick, The Vindicators and even all-controlling Galactic Federation!
· RTP - 97.05%
· 6x4 Megaways slot
· 117649 paylines
· 0.10 - 10 coins per bet
· Highest possible winning amount = 50,000x the stake
· High volatility
Pink Elephants 2 by Thunderkick
We decided to place Pink Elephants 2 on the last spot because not only does the sequel do justice to its superhit predecessor, Thunderkick has even managed to improve certain aspects of the original.
As long as you don't mind your slot games being bold, beautiful and vibrant, you will absolutely love Pink Elephants 2. Perhaps you will love the colour pink or maybe you will hate the fluffy theme, but that's not the only attraction in this slot. Even if you don't like the lively hues, no sane gambler can skip a game with mid - high volatility and a possibility to win 10,000 times their bet!
· RTP - 96.13%
· 6x4 slot
· Highest possible winning amount = 10,000x the stake
· 0.10 - 100 coins per bet
· 4,096 Paylines
Casino games come in many forms, but no other genre of online casino games can possibly be nearly as varied as video slots are. We get tons of new releases every single year and some of them are actually quite good too, as it turns out! There would be no denying that the classic table games like blackjack and roulette have their own place and charm, but as far as variety is concerned, it is difficult to beat these three top slot games of 2020.