this article is not available
As we all sit at home, hoping to minimize further spreading of the infection, life can get quite boring! Of course, if you are a gamer then you already have your PC or Console games locked, loaded and ready to go, but what about the rest?
Most of us on the other hand, like playing casual games such as Candy Crush or Angry Birds, because trying to beat Lothric and Lorian in Dark Souls 3 again, after dying for the 20th time in a row is considered "entertainment" by a very limited number of individuals.
! For the rest of us, mobile games are good enough in their comparative simplicity. One may even argue that a casual bout of trying our luck at online slots, or a quick multiplayer match of 8 ball pool on the smartphone can be more entertaining and doesn't take up all your time either. So, for the less hardcore gamers out there, who would rather stay entertained during the lockdown than try and learn the core mechanics of complex video games, here are five options that they will enjoy.
Carrom Disc Pool by Miniclip
We're decided to replace the globally famous and extremely well maintained 8 Ball Pool by Miniclip, with their own, much newer and comparatively less famous game, Carrom Disc Pool. Although the game is much simpler and easier to master, it has an advantage that makes it a better game than miniclip's 8 ball Pool in out opinion; it doesn't necessarily follow a pay-to-win strategy for extracting money from its players.
There are a few in-app purchase options and they can indeed give players an advantage in multiplayer matches as well, but that advantage is minimalistic in nature. Your can beats someone with the top level gear, even if you have never paid a dime to earn your strikers. That is a rarity these days, which is why the game comes highly recommended for those skilled enough with their aiming on 2D boards.
Crystal Rift by Rabcat Gambling
Slot games can start to feel similar after a while, which is why it is extremely important for the developers to concentrate on graphics and animations to set them apart from the rest. Crystal Rift makes it onto this list ahead of other similar, but way more popular games such as Berry Burst or Jewel Burst because of that very reason; it is a gorgeous game from Rabcat Gambling that outclasses every slot game created in the mining/jewel theme, just by being a stunner.
The slot also has an incredible RTP of 96.4%, so you may win a fortune from your bets, provided you are lucky enough of course. Find a Casino in Kuwait and use the $1,001 bonus to try out beautiful slots such as Crystal Rift or Yggdrasil's Reef Run to name just a a few.
The final game on the list is Boxing Star and it was included solely based on the fact that there are no other fun boxing games like it on mobile at least. Do be aware that it's shamelessly pay-to-win, and you will have to accept defeat as part of your career, every time you come across a player who has paid a lot for their gloves, mouthpieces, etc.
Nevertheless, the game mechanics are executed well, it looks quite good and the story mode at least is worth downloading the game for, even if you don't want to spend your entire salary in buying more stuff than a game should be allowed to sell in-game!
None of the games mentioned here are taxing on the mind or fingers, and they are selected from a long list of high quality mobile games. Just be careful not to spend too much, or you will fall into the pay-to-win trap which mobile games are infamous for. At least the casino slots give you a chance at winning real money back, but if you fall into the whole in-app purchase cycle, you will be spending your hard earned money on gear that will go out of date in a few days, or even hours!
With many parts of the world still not fully reopened, a lot of people are learning to leverage online games to stay preoccupied and entertained. We've seen technologies such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams take off this past few months, and this has helped keep business going as we continue to adhere to social distancing rules; however, another way that people have been spending time online has nothing to do with work or productivity at all. Online games have become the most popular way (other than watching TV shows) to kill time during the Covid-19 pandemic.
1. Why Online Casinos are Booming During Lockdown
With all the pubs and cinemas closed, many of the people who normally go out to blow off steam are finding that the only other way to have fun is to spend money playing games in a virtual casino. Millions have turned to online gambling as a way out of boredom, and it's not necessarily because they have a gambling problem, but because there aren't that many options when you're staying indoors everyday.
Advancements made in things like cryptocurrencies and online payment processing services has also made it possible for casino websites to grow in ways that would have been difficult in the past. Some of these gambling websites are actually limited to the type of services they can offer because in some states banks won't process transactions to a gambling website; however, with services such as PayPal and other international payment processing websites available all over the world, it has facilitated the growth of gambling sites across the world.
Why else is online gambling so popular? Here are common reasons given by individuals who take up online gambling and in particular, signing up to online casinos:
- Source of Diversion: Everyone needs a diversion and ultimately, it's not going to be enough to use video streaming services. Since many people have found their usual social spots closed down for the pandemic, this led to an increasing desire to find other ways to kill time.
- How to Win Online Casino Real Cash Against Real People: Online games serve the purpose of keeping you distracted, but for the person seeking a thrill, online casinos present many more options to spend cash and have fun, with the chance of making some of your money back.
- Socialize with Friends Without Leaving Home: Casino games come in different variations, and players can connect online to play their favorite games, which can make the games more fun. If there's no way to connect with friends and family due to the lockdown, then the next best thing is to use online services such as games to spend time together and shorten the long, boring days.
- Plenty of Options: Casino websites have many different features to attract new players, and these include using bonuses and discounts as incentives, and they have been very effective at attracting new players.
2. How Can a Beginner Start to Play in Online Casinos?
For the average person, learning to gamble online is a simple as opening an account on an online casino, and then perhaps using a trial account or 'test' account to test the different games they have on offer. Keep in mind that rules are written out for every game, and it's easy to learn new games since these platforms are designed to attract novice and expert alike.
3. What Are the Best Online Gambling Platforms?
It is important to do some research on the best websites to visit for online gambling, so as to find the best platforms available. Some of the most commonly visited casino websites include:
1. Betway Casino: They offer a wide range of games, security for your financial transactions, and the bonuses are relatively easy to unlock.
2. 22 Bet Casino: One of the largest online gaming sites, with bonuses that can reach up to $400. They also accept about 100 different methods of payment. Customer support is available 24/7.
3. Sportpsa: Decent welcome bonus, secure payment systems, with over 150 casino games, and 24/7 customer support.
Other popular sites include the likes of
- Wild Casino
- BetOnline, and
- Vegas Casino Online
4. Bottom Line
Follow closely the legal agreements when signing up to online casinos, and always keep your financial information secure by avoiding websites that don't use high-end encryption. Legally, there are not enough policies to protect people against systems that may be used unfairly by online casinos to rip you off, therefore, be smart about where you sign up, also check out 22bet Philippines.