Black Friday was a shopping extravaganza as usual, with customers spending billions of dollars on electronics alone. Even though Black Friday came and went, Cyber Monday is finally upon us with much of the same awesome deals, but from the comfort of your home and your laptop. Let's now take a look at some of the best deals on the S7 and S7 Edge that the online shops have for you today.
1. You will get a $250 gift card if you buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge on an AT&T plan from BestBuy. Just for good measure, they are also throwing in a Gear VR headset and content from the Occulus Store that's worth $50, without any extra charge.
2. BestBuy also has the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge from Verizon and Sprint, opting for which will entitle you to a $400 gift card from BestBuy, as well as the bundled Gear VR headset.
3. If you are the type of person who would prefer an unlocked version, then we have good news for you as well. BestBuy has the Galaxy S7 Edge (Gold and Titanium Silver) listed at $649.99, which is a whole $120 less than the usual price tag of $769.99.
4. Target will give a $250/$100 gift card and a free Gear VR headset to each customer that purchases a Galaxy S7/S7 Edge from them. The customers will also get an additional discount of 15% on their purchase while checking out from the site.
5. You can buy the unlocked Galaxy S7 international version from Amazon at $523.62.
These are the top deals on the two flagship devices this Cyber Monday and remember that they are only applicable as long as stocks last.
Motorola is getting ready for Cyber Monday and like the other players in the tech world, showing the details of deals on the website is quite useful. Currently there are three deals listed on the website and hopefully we can expect to see additional deals in the coming Monday.
To start off, the price of Moto X (2nd Gen) 64GB has been slashed by 25% to bring down the final cost to $299 from $399. You can avail this deal from within the Moto Maker, where it lets you customize the device to your preference. Hence, the price might go up depending on the level of customizations.
Motorola will also give the Moto 360 (1st Gen) at 50% discount, bringing its price down from $299 to $149. Please take a note that this model is the 1st Gen, and at Amazon, you can purchase this device with variety of models to choose from starting at about $140.
We'll say, this deal is not so enticing and definitely doesn't stand out in Cyber Monday history. Finally, those looking to own a Moto G (2nd Gen) can get one for just $99, brought down from $179.99. That's more than 40% discount on the price listed for the phone. Then again, this is the 2nd Gen model, not the 3rd Gen which can bought from Amazon for $170.