Samsung India has dispatched another special mission that rewards clients with new gadgets and cashback of up to INR 20,000 ($272). Called Home, Festive Home, the limited time crusade goes on until November 20 and spreads item classes including TVs, fridges, clothes washers, microwaves, and climate control systems. All the more significantly, new TV clients can get a free cell phone for their buy, with remunerations including models, for example, the Galaxy Fold and the Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Clients purchasing a 75/82/85-inch 8K QLED Samsung TV model in India before November 20 will get a Galaxy Fold for nothing; not the new Galaxy Z Fold 2 but rather the first model that was delivered a year prior. What's more, in case you're not a fanatic of Samsung's foldables, you can pick the Galaxy S20 Ultra as your unconditional present. Also, the Home, Festive Home advancement sets 55/65-inch QLED UHD models with a free Galaxy A21s. In the interim, clients buying a 65-inch QLED or 70-inch-and-above Crystal 4K UHD TV will get a Galaxy A31 for nothing.
Beside these free cell phones, Samsung India likewise offers cashback of up to INR 20,000 with simple EMI alternatives beginning from as low as INR 990 on TV buys. The organization's TVs have a 3-year guarantee and its QLED TVs have a no screen consume in guarantee of 10 years. The Home, Festive Home advancement covers a more extensive assortment of Samsung items, so make a point to check the official declaration in case you're in the market for another home apparatus.
Black Friday was a shopping extravaganza as usual, with customers spending billions of dollars on electronics alone. Even though Black Friday came and went, Cyber Monday is finally upon us with much of the same awesome deals, but from the comfort of your home and your laptop. Let's now take a look at some of the best deals on the S7 and S7 Edge that the online shops have for you today.
1. You will get a $250 gift card if you buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge on an AT&T plan from BestBuy. Just for good measure, they are also throwing in a Gear VR headset and content from the Occulus Store that's worth $50, without any extra charge.
2. BestBuy also has the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge from Verizon and Sprint, opting for which will entitle you to a $400 gift card from BestBuy, as well as the bundled Gear VR headset.
3. If you are the type of person who would prefer an unlocked version, then we have good news for you as well. BestBuy has the Galaxy S7 Edge (Gold and Titanium Silver) listed at $649.99, which is a whole $120 less than the usual price tag of $769.99.
4. Target will give a $250/$100 gift card and a free Gear VR headset to each customer that purchases a Galaxy S7/S7 Edge from them. The customers will also get an additional discount of 15% on their purchase while checking out from the site.
5. You can buy the unlocked Galaxy S7 international version from Amazon at $523.62.
These are the top deals on the two flagship devices this Cyber Monday and remember that they are only applicable as long as stocks last.