The way how
women and men perceive this world differs significantly and that influences
considerably the way of their communication.
The art of communication with men can't be taught at school and
necessary knowledge comes only due to experience and practice. The ability to come up with appropriate words
is a precious talent and a backbone of successful relationships. Understanding
men's psychology and taking into consideration some basic features typical for
them will definitely clear the situation and make you comprehend how men
think. Here are a few easy steps to
approach every man.
Listening is important
generally, guys tend to be more tacit, being heard isn't less vital for them.
Imagine yourself dating one of the handsome rich man singles for the first time. You're continuously blabbing like an annoying chatterbox
about yourself before he even tries to open his mouth. What kind of impression
would you make? Being a good interlocutor means not only nonstop talking but
also being able to listen, especially if it goes about the guy you fancy.
that men like mysterious women because they involve elements of a bewildering
riddle. Sounds romantic, right, but literally it can prevent you from mutual
understanding because guys have difficulties in getting hits. Beating around
the bush often leads to the altercations and misunderstandings, so instead of
using vague whimsical phrases speak directly about your desires.
Speak on a topic you're good at
It's ok if you
aren't extremely keen on football, sport or weapons, but don't make a fool of
yourself by trying to pretend that you know everything as it will look
ridiculous. For example, it's better to accept that you don't have profound
knowledge about something and ask the guy to clarify things you aren't familiar
with. Be sure, he will be glad to show you his brilliance and smartness.
Ability to be
sincere and natural is the most important while communicating with men. No one
likes mannerism and hypocrisy and for them, it's vivid when the woman is trying
to be not who she really is. Each of us knows how it's important to make a good
impression on someone, but don't escalate things. Being yourself and frank in
your feelings is the best way to come to a mutual understanding with a guy.
Handle your emotions
the problem with a man, women tend to exaggerate the situation bolstering it
with the enormous flow of emotions. Often it appears to be quite tiresome and
annoying for man, as instead of hearing the main sense, he has to bear the
theatrical drama. Guys can't stand listening to women hysterics or witness them
crying. If you want to complain about something, it's better to pull yourself
together and speak reasonably about your concerns. Naturally, men aren't as
emotional as women, so such emotional explosions are foreign for them.
Being able to express yourself as an artist is a necessity for a lot of creative people. In this day and age machines and devices overtook the usual tools of magic making and we see more and more creators implementing advanced technologies in their craft. It's a fascinating alliance, one we couldn't envision working couple of decades ago. The person that is able to compose a masterpiece using robotic capabilities of gadgets is worthy of admiration, that takes a lot of talent and then some. But let's give some props to machines and talk about how you can create beautiful sketches on your Mac.
It becomes evident that Mac is the best outlet for your creative juices when you find out that the infamous Adobe Photoshop program was originally introduced on that exact platform in the long gone October of 1988. Back then they were making waves under their Macintosh gimmick. Apple products would cater a lot to the artsy part of our population and supply designers, architects and animators with all the tools necessary. There are loads of amazing apps that would give you the opportunity to create pieces of various difficulty levels, everything from simple doodles to images that would take your breath away. It's easy to be creative when you have no handcuffs on you!
Tools For Design
App store will give you so many mouth-watering application options that you will be spoilt for choice, as you can find very solid utilities for free or spend some money for premium level digital equipment. That market provides both amateurs and professionals equally. You will be able to choose a software that would hit all your personal requirements and please even the most extravagant tastes you may have. Feature heavy and complex apps are a better fit for people who have been around the block and have their experience in the field, while simplistic tools would favor those who only start their artistic journey. It only makes sense to talk more about our assistants!
Apps To Try
1) Starting from the most basic and user-friendly app - Paint Brush, it is very similar to the Paint we had the chance to use on Windows, and it is a good starting point for the most beginners. It is built for sketches, as the toolbar offered to you has all the starter "weapons". It's perfect for children and those of us who are not so gifted with brushes and pallets.
2) The next software goes by the name of Sketches, and it's not hard to grasp what exactly this app was built for. It is a versatile program that can be considered a step up from Paint Brush and can be used for creating commercial artwork! This vector-based gem is regularly used by web designers and is not too complicated for total rookies.
3) Our next contender for your favorite painting place is Made With Mischief, a unique canvas that doesn't limit your aesthetic flow relying heavily on the classical paper and pen partnership. Don't worry, you can modify your brushes and develop your own instruments for drawing minimalistic pictures.
4) As we are focusing on sketches, it's time to introduce arguably the best app for scribbling out there. It has all the info you should know about it in the name - SketchMee. The technology level is as advanced as one can wish! It will aid and guide you through the processes that will result in portrayals and illustrations of unprecedented uniqueness and quality.
5) If you don't think that none of the above fit you well, then it is time to introduce a Sketchbook Express application. It acts as an ultimate program that has everything that you need for doodling and even more. Loads of layers, preset brushes of different purpose and intuitive interface for the most enjoyable user experience will make you a pro and help you create works that will dazzle your audience!
Only you can decide if you belong in the group of learned artists or enthusiastic casuals. It is very easy to start drawing even now, you just need a bit of time and inspiration!