Samsung has released the third update for the devices enlisted in their Galaxy Beta program for the S7 and S7 Edge. To the best of our knowledge, the update has so far been received only in the UK, although the same should be making its way into the other eligible regions soon as well. The third build comes in at a size of around 300MB, with the firmware version G935FXXU1ZPKK.
Here's a look at some improvements and changes that it brings over the current version.
1. The brightness slider can now be moved above the Quick Panel from its original position in the Notification menu
2. It is possible to choose the layout for the Quick Panel Toggles
3. Edge Feeds have been removed
4. Brings the November security patches with it
5. Improvements in stability and a less buggy experience
6. Some devices have "lazy" screens that light up later than they should on waking the phone
Let's see what the next build brings to the firmware and rest assured that we will keep you updated.
Head over to https://forum.youmobile.org/downloads/ to find all the latest updates for your smartphone.
Saikat Kar (tech-enthusiast)