Someone is selling the unreleased BlackBerry Z10 on eBay, current bid is well over $1,500 dollars. Click below for the ebay to the auction.
Specs as follows:
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.5GHz - Snapdragon S4 Plus
- Display: 4.2", 4 point multi-touch LCD display, 1280 x 768 resolution at 356 DPI, Touch On Lens
- Camera: 8MP rear facing camera, Auto Focus, 5X digital zoom, 1080p HD video recording ・2MP front facing camera, 3X digital zoom, 720p HD video recording
- Memory: 2GB RAM ・16GB Internal Storage ・Hot Swappable microSD Slot
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n ・2.4/5GHz ・4G Mobile Hotspot
- GPS: Assisted, Autonomous, and Simultaneous GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh Removable ・Talk Time: up to 10 hours on 3G・Standby Time: up to 305 hours on 3G, up to 316 hours on 2G・Audio Playback: up to 60 hours・Video PlayBack: up to 11 hours
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: NFC ・microUSB ・microHDMI-Out ・Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
- ・4G LTE
- Size (LxWxD): 130mm x 65.6mm x 9mm
- With today's announcement of the BlackBerry 10 platform and the high-end Z10 smartphone, BlackBerry (formerly RIM) showed that it doesn't have the slightest intention to play the silly specs game. The BlackBerry Z100 will neither have an octa-core processor, nor will it feature a 5" screen. Instead, the new flagship will keep things nice and compact, while still being powerful enough in order to deliver a perfectly smooth user experience. We approve.
Thanks to AndroidPolice, there's currently a great deal running on eBay on the Galaxy S3 unlocked. White and red are already sold out, but the blue and black variants are still available.
If you don't plan on getting the Galaxy S4, the Galaxy S3 is the great choice for the price. Samsung Galaxy S3 is still a very capable handset that will likely continue to be well supported by Samsung over the coming months as far as software updates are concerned.
Nokia has proved its resilience by being voted one of the most respected brands in India. As much as it has not been able to receive such accolades worldwide, this is an important milestone considering the turbulence it has experienced in recent years.
In India, users seem to adore its latest devices if a new report indicating that it has surpassed its competitors including Sony and Samsung is anything to go by. Retaining a strong position in emerging markets is good to the company right now.
Nokia became profitable again during the last quarter of 2012 after a long period of losses. Now that the holiday season has ended, it remains to be seen if the manufacturer will be able to maintain this performance. This will be ascertained at the end of the first quarter of 2013.