The LG Optimus L7 II Dual will replace the LG Optimus L7 with improved specs and dual-SIM. It features an updated design with a less angular look while moving to capacitive keys only.
A SIM switch key joins the regular Back / Home / Menu keys for an easy switch between the two SIM cards.
The 4.3" IPS LCD screen is retained with an upgraded CPU spec to 1GHz dual-core and a better camera that shoots 8MP stills and 720p videos. Running on the run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, it offers LG's QuickTranslator, QuickMemo and QSlide software.
The battery capacity has been upgraded to 2,460mAh capacity and can last up to 2 days.
A launch in Russia is expected during the month of February with a retailing price of 12,990 rubles ($430) and it will come in black and white.
Samsung today announced a new android phone for its Chinese market. The phone is named as GT-I8262. The device runs on Android 4.1 jelly update and is another mid-range phone. The phone is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core process and a 768 MB of RAM. Other features include a 5 Mega-pixel, camera, Bluetooth and wifi. A battery of 1700 mAh also comes with the phone, which allows longer charging times for the phone. The screen display of the phone is 480 by 800 and has dimensions of 68.2 x 128.9 x 10.7.
However, Samsung is unlikely to showcase this phone at upcoming Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, just due to the phone being an ordinary phone. Seems, Samsung Co. is warming up people for some bigger surprises at MWC. So, would be fascinating to see the mobile range Samsung unveils at MWC.
Japanese predominant mobile phone operator NTT DOCOMO today announced its 2013 spring lineup of 12 models that will launch in sequence beginning on January 25. The lineup includes 11 smartphones and tablets, and one mobile Wi-Fi router. Some of the models included: Fujitsu ARROWS X F-02E, Sharp Aquos Phone EX and the Huawei dtab
Major features of new phone offerings include:
- First DOCOMO smartphones capable of full-HD for superb high-definition video.
- Compatible with DOCOMO's XiTM ("crossy") LTE service for max. downlink of 112.5 Mbps (some areas), the fastest LTE connection in Japan as of January 21.
- A large selection of models featuring quad-core CPUs for increased enjoyment of mobile games and videos.
- Many models running on AndroidTM 4.1.
- Large-capacity batteries (2,000mAh or more) for power-thirsty users.
- Smartphone model with special safety and security features for preteens.
For press release: see links below.