The LG Optimus L7 II Dual will replace the LG Optimus L7 with improved specs and dual-SIM. It features an updated design with a less angular look while moving to capacitive keys only.
A SIM switch key joins the regular Back / Home / Menu keys for an easy switch between the two SIM cards.
The 4.3" IPS LCD screen is retained with an upgraded CPU spec to 1GHz dual-core and a better camera that shoots 8MP stills and 720p videos. Running on the run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, it offers LG's QuickTranslator, QuickMemo and QSlide software.
The battery capacity has been upgraded to 2,460mAh capacity and can last up to 2 days.
A launch in Russia is expected during the month of February with a retailing price of 12,990 rubles ($430) and it will come in black and white.
Nearly nine months to the day it was first announced, Verizon has launched its model of the Motorola Droid Bionic. This amazing phone is out there now for $299.99 after new 2 yr agreement. This monster phone has also been launched with its own slate of accessories together with the Lapdock, which Verizon is providing an additional $100 hundred mail-in rebate on when purchased with the phone. The Motorola Droid Bionic is also the first Motorola Android smartphone on Verizon to have 4G LTE access.
Motorola Droid Bionic has options of HDMI mirror capability together with Android Gingerbread, 1GHz dual-core processor and desktop class RAM for improved performance, 16GB of internal memory along with a pre-put in 16GB memory card, bringing the total amount of storage to 32GB, it has a Wi-Fi N radio, Bluetooth, and an 8.0 megapixel digital camera with 1080p video seize and LED flash. Verizon can be focused on promoting the distant access functionality of the smart phone with the pre-installed ZumoCast remote access app that allows for entry to recordsdata on remote computers, something really useful for business users.
Full Specs and Features from Verizon's Press Release:
- Powered by AndroidTM 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- Dual-core 1 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM
- 4.3-inch qHD screen using scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass with dual-layer anti-reflective coating
- 8-megapixel autofocus camera with flash and 1080p HD video capture
- Front-facing camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- MOTOPRINT app to print via Wi-Fi-enabled printers
- Mirror Mode with HDMI out (HDMI cable required) supporting 1080p HD video playback
- Multi-window options for multitasking with ease when using the Webtop application
- Business Ready with advanced security policies; resizable and scrollable email, calendar and task widgets; device and SD card encryption; and Citrix® GotoMeeting® and Citrix ReceiverTM for Android
- Adobe® Flash® pre-loaded
- HTML 5 capable
- 32 GB memory: 16 GB on board and 16 GB microSDTM card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
- Support for up to 32 GB microSD cards
- Supports wireless charger
By Editor: XiaoYanPan
DROID RAZR M is all set to go pink tomorrow as Verizon today announced integration to the currently selling DROID RAZR M in terms of color. The phone is set be launched alongside Samsung Atvi Odyssey, which is also said to be launched tomorrow. The main reason behind this integration is upcoming Valentine's Day, so it's a timely move by the producers of the phone.
DROID RAZR M has a 4.3 inch AMOLED screen with a 1.5 GHz processor and 1 GB RAM. Other features of the phone include an 8 mega-pixel rear camera and 0.3 mega-pixel front cameras. Furthermore, the phone is powered by an Android 4.1 jelly bean update and 8 GB storage.
This pink version of DROID RAZR M is priced at $99.99 and will be launched at all the retail and online store tomorrow.
Meet the latest devices to update to Android Jelly Bean 4.1. The DROID RAZR and the RAZR MAXX users have waited for so long to be updated to Jelly Bean and although it hasn't happened yet, at least a formal announcement have already been made by Motorola.
Although many devices have already upgraded to Jelly Bean and have reported awesome enhancements and additional features such as Google Now, camera and notification features, among others, owners of these Motorola devices will surely find Android Beam and near field communication technology (NFC) to be useful when exchanging information.
These are only some of the things that Jelly Bean can bring about on a DROID RAZR or a RAZR MAXX phone. Perhaps the best news is that although Motorola was a bit late on providing update, it hasn't completely forgotten to upgrade and have kept these devices alive. Now, the only thing left to be worried about is how long it will take to actually "roll-out" the Jelly Bean.
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
- Low battery warning
- Quiet at night
- Normal sound mode at morning
- Max volume when headset unplugged
- Lower volume when headset plugged
- Unmute by SMS
What's in this version:
• Enhanced Vibrate Action - you can define a vibrate pattern instead of a single vibrate time
• Improved support for Tablets (Both 7-inch and 10-inch)
• Have you visited our forums ? - https://automateitapp.com/forums
• Updated translation
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
More details at https://goo.gl/pE0C1
See video below: