OnePlus start-up posted a comparison between its upcoming flagship OnePlus One and the Best Android Smartphones on the market currently the Samsung Galaxy S5. The comparison Infographic showing the difference between the two smartphones in CPU, RAM, Camera type, Battery, Display, UI and finally price.
The OnePlus One device wins many points over the S5, like in the Ram (3GB), display type and size (5.5" IPS), Battery (3100mAh + power saving technology) and also in the User Interface as the OnePlus One use CyanogenMod 11S while the S5 using TouchWiz UI. The Price different between both devices is BIG $699 to $400.
Which is Better in your Opinion ?
Today, CyanogenMod Inc. released the latest M version (M5) of the CyanogenMod 11 with a lot of bug fixes and enhancements. The software is available for download but you'd need to check if your device is eligible. check the Source link below.
CyanogenMod 11 M5 Change-log:
- Trebuchet - Fix last icon from hotseat disappearing
- Trebuchet - Fix custom home transition effect
- Volume Panel - Increase opacity of transparency
- WhisperPush - Relocate to Privacy menu
- WhisperPush - fix NPE on viewing identity if unregistered
- Translations - Initial imports from CrowdIn
- MultiSim - Additional support patches (25+)
- Privacy Guard - Additional AppOps permissions
- Additional Right-to-left (RTL) layout mirroring support
- Settings - Add "screen color" support
- Quickboot support (device specific)
- Stylus - Fix eraser being disabled by palm rejection
- NavBar - Allow toggle in runtime (needs kernel support)
- Add ethernet icon support to status bar
- Dialer - Open Source forward/backward/incoming look-up
Do you want to Expand your Android device Storage ? Even if your device doesn't have a MicroSD slot ? The solution is Leef Access, a tiny card reader gadget that fits in your smartphone's micro USB slot and allows you to snap any microSD card in it. This way, you can benefit from additional storage space even if your device doesn't come with a microSD slot on board.
Leef Access does exactly what you might expect from it it enables you to transfer data between the device and the microSD card, as well as directly playback its contents on the device.
Leef Access is compatible with all Android devices, which are powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher. It also supports almost every microSD card that you might throw at it. The Price of this amazing little gadget is $9.99 only.
Google is working on integrating Chromecast on Android with Media Apps. Today, many users who have either Nexus devices or one of the newer Motorola handsets which are running Android 4.4 have been reporting that a new "Cast Screen" button has appeared in the Quick Settings menu when certain Chromecast Enabled apps are run.
Obviously, it sounds like you'll be able to mirror your Android display on your TV through Chromecast, but no one has gotten it working yet.
© 2023 YouMobile Inc. All rights reserved