Eventually, all of us face the necessity to write an essay, whether it is for the university or school, for a scholarship program or grant, or even for some type of contest.
Either way, you will have to sit down and write an essay at some point. However, many are nervous about this type of work because of all the requirements and difficulties you can meet along the way. Once you start researching the ways of writing a successful essay, you come to realize that it is a long and meticulous process, which requires a lot of effort. This can seem especially difficult if nobody has taught you how to write essays in a correct way. Luckily, there are plenty of easy tips and tricks, which can help you to achieve your goal.
The Easiest and Fastest Way of Writing Academic Essays
Someone might consider this method to be cheating, although when it comes to writing essays, every help you can get is allowable. This method is about using professional academic writing services. One of the most helpful services used by students from all around the world is eduloh. This is a website providing information about the most efficient and well-known essay writing services.
So why should you consider ordering an essay from such a website? There is a number of advantages:
- Quality - all the services presented on this site are strictly reviewed in order to assure the quality of their texts;
- Speed - you can set a necessary deadline and be sure that your essay will be ready and clean before this time. You can use the time saved by not writing an essay yourself to revise for other subjects or finish other tasks;
- Prices - the majority of people ordering their academic works are students. That is why the prices correspond to the high quality of the works, yet they are reasonable enough for students to afford them without putting themselves in debt;
- Professionalism - there are hundreds of topics for essays in different fields. For this reason, you can find a service specializing in specific subjects like literature, biology, technical sciences and so on. This way, you will receive an essay written by a person with expertise on your particular topic.
How to Write an Essay from Scratch
There are various types of essays with their own requirements, starting from a narrative and up to argumentative works. You can read about them in general on Wikipedia. However, there are a few simple tips on how to create a good text:
1. Choose a topic - in case you have to pick one yourself, you'll get an advantage. Choose a subject you are interested in and make it as specific as possible;
2. Create an outline of your work - it is all about organizing. Collect your thoughts and put them on paper. You can elaborate on them later;
3. Create a statement - take the topic of your work and choose a purpose for writing it;
4. Write an introduction - this part should draw attention to the problem set by you and catch the interest of the reader;
5. Write a body - divide this part into paragraphs with their own ideas. However, in the end, all of them should prove the point of your statement;
6. Conclude the work - this is a summary of your work. You cannot add new ideas and thoughts to it. Your goal is to bring up everything mentioned in the body once again, but in a brief format and with the focus on the most significant arguments and findings.
If you have a phone with insufficient internal memory, Uninstall Manager will help you out. Those of us out there who are still using a smartphone with 8GB or even 4GB internal storage, the struggle for space is a real and constant problem. With games like N.O.V.A. 3 taking up about 2.4GB of space in your phone alone, even 16GB variants may not be enough for power users. This is where Google's new Uninstall Manager comes in. It is a new additional feature that's embedded within the Google Play Store itself. It tries to help you find more space by simply suggesting applications which you can uninstall in order to make room for the new one that you are trying to install.
Android Police further reports that the user will see a popup menu within the Play Store which will show all the uninstall suggestions, along with the size of the installed files and the amount of space you are currently lacking for the new application to be installed on your phone. The suggestions are of course, based on the usage statistics data of the consumer and therefore they will consist of apps that you rarely or never use. In order to get the Uninstall Manager on your system, you don't need to download anything, just update the Play Store to its latest version and you are all set.
Author: Saikat Kar (Tech-journalist and enthusiast)