One of the important pre-installed components in Android, is the System WebView, which has a very important function to handle and display web content inside the Operating system and outside of the Chrome browser. Google is Now Rolling-out the Android System WebView version 44 update.
Chrome Webview version 44 change-log:
• Fixed inline video crash issues.
• Added workarounds for graphics driver bugs which were causing some devices to hang.
The Update should hit your device via Play Store automatically without any action from your part. If you don't want to wait, you can Download & Install the official APK from the link below.
Google has just officially updated Chrome for Android stable to version v44.0.2403.12 with few bug fixes, minor UI changes and one Major feature called "Touch to search". The feature allows users to search for highlighted text using the same toolbar as they would for cut, copy, or paste.
Chrome for Android v44.0.2403.12 official Change-log:
• Faster Checkout - Quickly and securely complete checkout forms with data from Google Wallet
• Touch to Search - Learn more about words and phrases by touching them on your screen.
• Bug fixes and speedy performance improvements.
Chrome v44 update is rolling-out on google Play store now, if you don't want to wait, you can download the APK from the link below. This is the Official APK fetched from Google servers and has bot been modified by any means. Enjoy!