Despite the heavy competition from Chrome and Chrome Beta for Android, Dolphin is still going strong, and keep on innovating.
The latest update, which bumps Dolphin up to 9.2.0, brings three fairly major features: one-tap sharing, cross-devices sync (called Dolphin Connect), and built-in Evernote support. Here's the change log:
What's in this version:
1. One-tap Share: Tweet or post in Facebook instantly
2. Remember Everything: Clip web content and save directly to Evernote (Beta) or Box
3. Dolphin Connect:
- - Chrome/Firefox/Safari extensions:Dolphin now has desktop extensions
- - Send to Device: Use Dolphin extensions to send tabs, images, text and directions between desktop and mobile
- - Sync: Bookmarks/tabs/history/passwords
4. Wifi Broadcast: Share a webpage with your friends instantly through the same Wifi
Great news for Evernote users, you should head over to the Play Store and check for updates for your Evernote application. The latest version of the popular note taking app just landed, and it's packing some pretty neat features for both non-premium and premium users.
What's in this version:
- New: Page Camera mode beautifully digitizes photos of physical documents and pages
- Evernote for Android now works with the Evernote Smart Notebook by Moleskine
- Search in attached office documents, spreadsheets and presentations Shortcuts
- New: Shortcuts let you jump to notes, notebooks and tags that you access frequently
For premium users, a feature has been added that allows you to search through attached documents, spreadsheets and presentations, much easier to find something that you've tagged on to a note.
Evernote has announced that Evernote Food 2.0 for Android is now available. Check out the features that make the app the only companion you need to discover, collect, and remember the food you love.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
Link: Google Play Store
© 2023 YouMobile Inc. All rights reserved