Google Now Launcher (GNL) presents the new Xposed GEL Settings, which as you can tell from the name, requires the Xposed Framework.
Xposed GEL Settings adds a number of useful features to GNL (remember it used to be known as the Google Experience Launcher). This is still an early release, but here's what it can already do.
- hide Google search bar / automatically show search bar on Google Now
- hide apps from the app drawer
- resize the home screen grid
- resize the all apps grid
- change icon size
- change the size of the icon labels
- hide icon labels on home screen and/or on app drawer
- change the size of hotseat icons
- change the number of hotseat apps (icons above the navigation bar)
- apply settings without rebooting your device
- more to come
Check it out at XDA
Geohot roots the Samsung Galaxy S5 and most other devices! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend's news is a story talking about how Firefox OS apps can now run on Android, as well as how to control your Google Play Store permissions with finer detail!
Geohot says that towelroot definitely supports AT&T Galaxy S5, Verizon Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 Active, and the Google Nexus 5. He notes that the AT&T/Verizon Galaxy Note 3 are also supported but might 'have some troubles at the door'. For those with other devices, Geohot says that towelroot should support all Android phone with a kernel build date before June 3.
Looks like he will be winner of the $18,000+ bounty price.