The Bitcasa app lets you access everything in your Infinite Drive - anywhere!
The Bitcasa mobile app for Android allows you to access all your stuff stored on your Bitcasa Infinite Drive using your Android phone or tablet.
You can also connect your device's camera to Bitcasa so that it automatically saves every picture and video you take into Bitcasa. You'll never run out of space on your phone again.
With the Bitcasa Android App, you can:
• Keep literally every file you've ever owned in your pocket
• Connect your camera to Bitcasa to automatically upload all pictures and videos you take
• "Favorite" items to keep a local copy always on your phone (so they are available offline)
• View your photos and entire photo albums
• Watch videos in various formats
• Listen to whole music albums
• View your work documents
• Share any file of any size to Bitcasa and non-Bitcasa users alike.
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• NEW! PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
• Download past versions of any file
What's in this version:
- Version 1.05.035:
- Fixed PhotoCopy uploading 0-byte images
- Fixed unable to download 0-byte files
- Fixed all crashes due to unmounted external storage (hopefully)
- Fixed crash when exiting media browser with checked items
- Other small fixes
Google has announced that Quickoffice is now free to download for iOS and Android. Google also concedes that not everyone has "gone Google" yet, and also the ‘.doc' holdouts don't make it easy for those who have.
You can get the free Quickoffice app on Google Play and in the App Store. Simply sign in with your Google Account to start editing Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint files on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet. Quickoffice is integrated with Google Drive so you can safely and easily store and access your files across devices. Users who currently have Quickoffice for Google Apps for Business can update their app to the new version and will notice a new icon.
You'll also see a number of new features including the ability to create .ZIP folders and view charts in Excel and PowerPoint files. Plus, the new app works across devices so you don't have to worry about installing separate versions anymore when you go from using your phone to editing on your tablet.
Source: Google Play Store