Verizon Cloud is a free service that backs up your photos, videos, music, documents, text messages, and more to secure cloud storage, so you don't need to lose your important content if you lose your phone. It even makes sure nothing gets left behind when you move to a new phone.
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Keep your phone's content safe and secure in your own private cloud storage
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, on any compatible device, your PC or the web
• Sync photos, videos, and more from Verizon Cloud to your device, and then share that synched content with your friends and family
• Backup content from your PC or Mac's harddrive to your Verizon Cloud using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices.
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer over to Verizon Cloud.
Verizon Cloud is so far compatible only with these Android devices:
- Motorola Droid X
- Motorola Droid X 2
- Motorola Droid 2 Global
- HTC Thunderbolt
- HTC Incredible
- HTC Incredible 2
- Samsung Droid Charge
- Samsung Fascinate
- Motorola Droid Xyboard 8.2" Tablet
- Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1" Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Source: Google Play Store
Not happy with Google Drive or DropBox? Now, you have another option, Mega. Its launched by Kim Dotcom, A year after file-storage site MegaUpload was brought down by U.S. law enforcement officials targeting piracy, it didn't stop Kim Dotcom from launch his new storage website, Mega.
Dotcom said Mega had more than half a million sign-ups in the first 14 hours, so it was already a success. However, the site has sometimes been knocked offline.
Mega's file encryption is not so much to protect users as to protect Kim Dotcom and his company. The New Zealand police force's ludicrous overreaction resulted from accusations that MegaUpload was being used to share copyright material such as movies, TV shows and music. With Mega, files are encrypted before they are uploaded, so that Mega staff do not and cannot know what users are uploading and, possibly, sharing.
Compared to Google Drive, Mega offers a steal! There is no 500 GB plan offered by Google, but we can compare Mega to Mountain View's 2 TB plan. Google Drive's price for 2 TB of storage is a whopping $99.99/month, 5 times the price of Mega's Pro II plan. And we thought Google's plans were affordable.
Mega's Pro Account Prices
- Pro I: 500 GB of storage and 1 TB of bandwidth for $9.99/month.
- Pro II: 2 TB of storage and 4 TB of bandwidth for $19.99/month.
- Pro III: 4 TB of storage and 8 TB of bandwidth for $29.99/month.
The Bitcasa app lets you access everything in your Infinite Drive - anywhere!
The Bitcasa mobile app for Android allows you to access all your stuff stored on your Bitcasa Infinite Drive using your Android phone or tablet.
You can also connect your device's camera to Bitcasa so that it automatically saves every picture and video you take into Bitcasa. You'll never run out of space on your phone again.
With the Bitcasa Android App, you can:
• Keep literally every file you've ever owned in your pocket
• Connect your camera to Bitcasa to automatically upload all pictures and videos you take
• "Favorite" items to keep a local copy always on your phone (so they are available offline)
• View your photos and entire photo albums
• Watch videos in various formats
• Listen to whole music albums
• View your work documents
• Share any file of any size to Bitcasa and non-Bitcasa users alike.
Amazon during recent times has been involved in making new deals and getting up some new companies. But, in all it didn't notified one of the fantastic camera features it provides in its phones. This feature allows the users to snap photos and they directly get auto-saved to their online cloud account. This according to Amazon was one of the demanding features by phone users and users have welcomed this app positively.
Previously, the pictures were saved into the phone, now by introducing this feature it have has allowed time wastage in uploading photos to the cloud-drive. This feature is available on all versions greater or equal to Android 4.0.4. Other fascinating feature by Amazon included: the feature of multiple downloading and uploading to the users. All these apps can be downloaded at Amazon's official app store or at the Google play.
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• NEW! PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
• Download past versions of any file
What's in this version:
- Version 1.05.035:
- Fixed PhotoCopy uploading 0-byte images
- Fixed unable to download 0-byte files
- Fixed all crashes due to unmounted external storage (hopefully)
- Fixed crash when exiting media browser with checked items
- Other small fixes
Android users now can print photos, documents, and other files directly to certain printers with Google's Cloud Print app.
Landing in Google Play on Wednesday, the app allows you to print from any compatible Android phone or tablet to any Google Cloud Print connected printer. You can also share photos and documents from the built-in Gallery and other Android apps to Cloud Print and check on the status of your print jobs.
Download the latest release of the official Google Cloud Print app. With Cloud Print for Android you can:
* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.