HTC Quick Root - For ALL HTC Devices
Here is my One Click Root and UnRoot solution for ALL HTC Devices.
Note that the Insecure Boot.img method is for all devices but requires S-OFF and your Insecure Boot.img MUST have 'ro.secure' set to '0' and not use a patched adbd binary.
The Universal Exploit should work for all devices as long as you are running a FULL Stock ROM including recovery.
The Universal Exploit WILL however fail if it has been patched by HTC on the Stock ROM you are using.
- Root Using Insecure 'Boot.img' (S-OFF Only) or Universal Exploit. (S-ON / S-OFF)
- Option to Flash 'HBOOT' Image after Rooting, even if your device is 'S-ON'!
- Verify MD5 Checksum of 'HBOOT' Image after backing up and after flashing.
- Unroot Device by Patching 'adbd' binary as Insecure.
- Root Tools to Clear Battery Stats and Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot device to any mode after Rooting.
- Execute Reboot commands independantly.
- Thorough Error Checking and Stable ADB Framework implementation.
- Includes BusyBox v1.20.2 and SuperSU v0.96
HTC_QuickRoot_1.1.13_Release.zip - (1.61 MB, 52090 views)
All Credits goes to lyriquidperfection from XDA-Developers
Google pushed an update to Gmail for Android which brought several welcome new features to the table. They include vacation auto responders, enhanced attachment functionality, as well as the ability to print straight from your device's email client.
In addition to photos and videos, you can send attachments-documents, PDFs, zip files-of any type. You can also print hard copies of your emails if you're using Android 4.4 KitKat. And finally, you'll notice enhanced performance of the app on low memory devices as part of Project Svelte.
Check it out and let me know what you think about these new features.
Viber has released a new update for the Android version of the app. v4.2 brings with it some useful new features, most importantly call blocking.
With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. More than 200 million Viber users text, call, and send photo and video messages worldwide over Wifi or 3G - for free. Viber Out can be used to make calls to non-Viber mobile and landline numbers at low rates. Viber is available for many smartphones and platforms.
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, videos, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Groups with up to 100 participants
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market, making messaging fun!
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac